This is a sponsored post on behalf of HERSHEY®. #HersheyWalmartHalloween
The SheSpeaks team is getting into the Halloween spirit, and we hope you are too! October flies by fast, so we’re sharing 13 ways to keep the fun going all month long. Check out these ideas from some of our SheSpeaks influencers, then head to Walmart to stock up on everything you need.
1. Plan a Movie Night Indoor or outdoor, no movie night is complete without snacks. Pick out a few spooky flicks (or not-so-spooky ones!) and set up a tray of candy and popcorn to share. See a movie idea from Amy's Party Ideas.
2. Get Crafty with Your Candy Get creative and transform your candy into these creepy-cute Candy Spiders or ‘Let Me Be Frank’ brownies with REESE’s Frankencups.
3. Boo Your Friends, Family & Neighbors Ring and run, leaving behind everyone’s favorite Halloween treats - HERSHEY candy! Add a little note letting your neighbors and friends know they’ve been “Booed!
4. Candy Grazing Boards A festive and sweet take on the traditional charcuterie display. Cluster candies in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes to create a delicious candy grazing board!
5. Countdown Gifts This is a fun idea for your own kids or those far away. Send a box with 13 small gifts and their favorite Hershey’s Halloween candy to countdown to the big day.
6. Candy Houses Maybe you’ve made your fair share of gingerbread houses, but have you tried crafting an edible Haunted House yet? Pro tip: KIT KAT® Witch’s Brew Bars would make great roof shingles!
7. Spooky Friends & Treat Bowls Won’t be home on the 31st? Take a spooky set up like this to the front porch and let the skeleton make sure your Trick-or-Treaters are taken care of!
8. Candy Milkshakes Is there ever a more perfect time for over-the-top kitchen creations than Halloween? Try a delicious candy milkshake like this one. The overflowing toppings are the best part! Bonus points if you can fit more than one REESE’s Peanut Butter Pumpkin!
9. Cookie Decorating Fun Spend some time as a family or with friends decorating cookies. It’s not a contest… but that KIT KAT® mummy definitely wins!
10. Make a Creepy Cake Create the best cake with this fun, three-tiered split dessert. It’s all about presentation, so decorate with new Hershey’s Vampire Kisses, then slice the cake in half to make them ooze red créme!
11. Candy Wreath Here’s a unique way to display candy for trick-or-treaters or for guests… grab one and enjoy! This wreath doubles as decoration and is super easy to make.
12. Halloween Gift Baskets Surprise your kids with Halloween gift baskets. Why should Easter baskets get all the fun?
13. Candy Bouquet Show the one you love how sweet you think they are with a candy bouquet! Or put a candy bouquet together for a cute and delicious centerpiece on your Halloween tablescape.