Rotel Diced Tomatoes Green Chilies | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

Love Rotel. I use it in a lot of recipes and of course you MUST try it for Queso dip! I like the varieties available too!

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    10.08.19

I love Rotel, it's so versatile. Goes great in cheese dip. My husband makes macaroni and cheese and adds a can to it, gives it a whole different taste, delicious. Always try to have a can in my pantry

• Brittany8977 By  Brittany8977
    07.28.19

Adds so much flavor

So versatile and able to use in so many different things! Adds so much flavor to any dish I love making a cheese deep with it.

• BlueEyedDreamer By  BlueEyedDreamer
    05.08.19

Good stuff

What's not to love?! Its canned tomatoes with green chilies. I always keep several cans of this on hand. Its great in so many recipes. I love that it comes in a variety of different flavors!

• itsashley86 By  itsashley86
    04.04.19

I love Rotel! It?s always a go-to during football season to make the perfect queso!

• Nellygirl07 By  Nellygirl07
    10.03.17

Great product. I use it in anything from chili to dip and everything in between!

• sneakytortoise By  sneakytortoise
    09.17.17

This stuff is amazing! You can do so much with it, like add to chilis and stews for flavor, pour over chicken for an excellent dinner, and of course make cheese dip. It's super flavorful, so I always have a few cans on hand.

• KatCramatte By  KatCramatte
    07.27.17

Put it Everywhere

WONDERFUL flavor and texture. This product can be used for a wide variety of dishes like tacos or casseroles. My mother added the tomatoes and chilies to some homemade chili and topped it with cheese and sour cream for a perfect finish.

• homesteadmomma By  homesteadmomma
    12.19.16

Must have in the pantry!

I like this product and so does the family. It goes well with tacos in my house and we also put it into our spaghetti sauce to give it a kick. One to two cans will do ya though. I tell my friends about my ideas of using this product all the time. A must have in the pantry!

• TMcMeley By  TMcMeley
    07.20.16

Ready to Rotel :)

I buy this for when I make Mexican or Italian dishes because of the fact it's already ready. This tastes great in my dishes and is my go to so far.

• miamiet1 By  miamiet1
    07.20.16

Rot-el Diced Tomatoes & green Chilies are the bomb for all types of dips, I love it buy it all the time. love to take to parties asdips.