Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies

Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies

4.8
              Rated #1 in Canned Goods
183 Reviews 4.8/5 stars

Perfect for queso This is a classic mix to add to cheese for crock pot queso.

Great Taste Love this! I use it in chicken dishes, dips or chili. It adds extra flavor to anything you put it in

The best can of tomatoes. Put this in everything, eggs, chili, tacos, soup, mix it with Velveeta and make a nacho dip.

Made for chili!!! I love adding this to my chili to give it that extra zing.

Delicious I love using Rotel in my Rotel dips. It's great for snacks or parties. I love adding melted cheese to mines. It's so delicious

best stuff ever I use this product to make homemade salsa turns out great.

Add a spicy note My family loves the spicy Ro-Tel Diced Tomatoes With Green Chilies. It has a little heat. I add it to spaghetti sauce.

Cannot get enougj There has never been such a great product on the market as diverse as Rotella. The foods and recipes this can be used in are endless.

Great product. This is really a great product. We use it in all sorts of casseroles, enchiladas and soup.

good stuff This taste so good! I use in my chili most of the time it gives that extra taste in it

Great find, must try! I highly recommend purchasing Rotel Diced Tomatoes With Green Chilies. I've added a can of this to recipes containing chicken, beef, seafood, and even pork - and they were all amazing. This is great as a stand alone without bringing too much heat but tons of flavor to my Monday's meatless nachos, too!

Rotel is Delicious in Many Recipes Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies is a delicious addition to many recipes I make for my family. It is the perfect amount of ingredients to add amazing flavor with nothing tasting artificial. I recommend giving this product a try when wanting to change up your recipes!

My favorite These are so good. I use them when I make my Santa fe chicken in the crockpot. They really do have a great flavor. I would give these 10/10. And highly recommend.

Makes a good dip! Best to mix with Velveeta cheese for a good dip!! Especially for holidays!

Great Flavor! We use Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies in everything! Great way to add flavor to your food!