Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

This product was made for me! I always need help with stains on the go and it works great. Very fast too!

Video Reviews

• SuziQ63 By  SuziQ63
    12.13.14

Love it. I'm always spilling something on myself so this is great to keep the stains from setting in.

• lauriejocampbell By  lauriejocampbell
    12.04.14

It works when your in a pinch and you're not close to a washer.

• Carrie52Mac By  Carrie52Mac
    11.29.14

These are fabulous. They don't work for everything, but they do for most things. My husband and I both have carried them.

• makeupobsessedmom By  makeupobsessedmom
    11.29.14

This is a handy product to take with me when our family travels since somebody always has a spill on to a white shirt. It;s easy to use and very effective.

• SweetLeaf By  SweetLeaf
    11.29.14

I have a small child who explores everything, no matter what she's wearing, so I keep one in my purse at all times. It works well and gives me instant retreating no matter where we are.

• m_bales1990 By  m_bales1990
    11.27.14

I'm always spilling things, from coffee to ketchup & this comes in handy when I'm unable to get to the washer in time!

• kcturner21 By  kcturner21
    11.16.14

Not all they are cracked up to be, okay for small spots but just makes huge water marks for the most part.

• CarrieElise By  CarrieElise
    11.04.14

I'm a major clutz, and I love having a Tide To Go pen with me for when I inevitably spill something. It's a lifesaver at work! I'm always amazed at how it gets tough stains out.

• jmckiernan By  jmckiernan
    10.05.14

Used to work in food service and used this all the time. Got out everything from coffee to splashed on food

• greenbean1220 By  greenbean1220
    10.01.14

Every woman needs one of these for her purse! It's so convenient to just bust out for that casual spill. Not to mention feeling like a hero when you save someones favorite sweater from the perils of an open pen cap disaster. Get the stain right away and don't think about it again. Unless its to think about how awesome this pen is.