Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

This product was made for me! I always need help with stains on the go and it works great. Very fast too!

Video Reviews

• akajavon By  akajavon
    12.29.14

Works great and doesn't discolor your clothing.

• SuziQ63 By  SuziQ63
    12.13.14

Love it. I'm always spilling something on myself so this is great to keep the stains from setting in.

• lauriejocampbell By  lauriejocampbell
    12.04.14

It works when your in a pinch and you're not close to a washer.

• Carrie52Mac By  Carrie52Mac
    11.29.14

These are fabulous. They don't work for everything, but they do for most things. My husband and I both have carried them.

• makeupobsessedmom By  makeupobsessedmom
    11.29.14

This is a handy product to take with me when our family travels since somebody always has a spill on to a white shirt. It;s easy to use and very effective.

• SweetLeaf By  SweetLeaf
    11.29.14

I have a small child who explores everything, no matter what she's wearing, so I keep one in my purse at all times. It works well and gives me instant retreating no matter where we are.

• m_bales1990 By  m_bales1990
    11.27.14

I'm always spilling things, from coffee to ketchup & this comes in handy when I'm unable to get to the washer in time!

• kcturner21 By  kcturner21
    11.16.14

Not all they are cracked up to be, okay for small spots but just makes huge water marks for the most part.

• CarrieElise By  CarrieElise
    11.04.14

I'm a major clutz, and I love having a Tide To Go pen with me for when I inevitably spill something. It's a lifesaver at work! I'm always amazed at how it gets tough stains out.

• jmckiernan By  jmckiernan
    10.05.14

Used to work in food service and used this all the time. Got out everything from coffee to splashed on food