Huggies Diapers | SheSpeaks

• MasterofMom MasterofMom
    06.20.13

Huggies is my favorite brand of disposable, not just because of the fit, but also because of the quality of materials. When you take them out of the box, you can really feel that they are well-made from the thickness and the softness of the actual diaper. My kids rarely have leaks when they use these, and if they do, it's usually because I forgot to pull the legs out properly or left the back of the diaper curled down in my rush.

• bambiluv bambiluv
    09.16.13

Ok diapers, I had more leaks than with other brands. The price makes sure I will not go back to them. I tried store brands that could really hold there own against Huggies & at HALF the price. For those new moms, Try a few brands before you declare your loyalty to a brand with false promises and outrages prices.

• brandnewmomma By  brandnewmomma
    10.31.14

I feel like Huggies is really the most high quality brand of diapers out there. Of course they are more expensive also but I rarely have any leaks or spills with Huggies.

• Olivejuice33 By  Olivejuice33
    10.25.14

Huggins are amazing! I was given a few packs at my shower and loved them on my newborn we will need to buy size 1 or 2 soon and I'm excited to see if they work as well as the newborn size did for us.

• sassygirl13 By  sassygirl13
    10.22.14

i love using huggies for my little one because she never gets any diaper rash. it fits her well so its not too bulky unlike other brands. i've never experienced any leaks too.

• LindsCarp By  LindsCarp
    10.20.14

I was very surprised when we started using Huggies diapers. I've always seen the advertisement for this popular product and expected it to live up to its brand. However, I was very disappointed. The diapers are not absorbent and my daughter leaked right through them several times. They are also awkward to put on.

• mamacedes By  mamacedes
    10.19.14

Huggies are alright diapers. If I leave them on my son overnight with only one or two pees they will give him a rash. Why, I do not know. Maybe it's the material the diaper is made of? During the day is good though, no mess, flaky diapers, or rashes. But I give two stars because I rather Pampers for my son so I don't give him a rash.

• RykersMommy3 By  RykersMommy3
    10.18.14

I love huggies. I always get the little snugglers. My son has always slept through the night since he was a newborn. I put him to bed at 7:30 and I wake him up at 4:30-5 in the morning to change and feed him. He has not once soaked through these. They are also soft and don't have a scent. He has eczema and he breaks out if a diaper has a scent and these are ones he has never broke out from.

• sweetmonkey8577 By  sweetmonkey8577
    10.15.14

Love this diapers!I use the slip on ones and overnites.

• jmckiernan By  jmckiernan
    10.05.14

Not a big fan of these diapers. They are OK in a pinch but I found that I was changing diaper more frequently to avoid leaking and they were no good overnight. They leaked every time

• FDTorres By  FDTorres
    10.04.14

The best for your growing baby, in my opinion. I have been using Huggies since my son stopped using NB size (we were given several packs of Pampers NB packs at our baby shower). My son is now on size 6, slowly getting close to switching over to Pull-Ups. I cannot wait to continue my journey with Huggies!

• alichristine25 By  alichristine25
    10.03.14

Not a huge fan of these. More leaks, not the best fit on my son. They also have a bad smell to them when the child's diaper is wet.