Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

This product was made for me! I always need help with stains on the go and it works great. Very fast too!

Video Reviews

• radar525 By  radar525
    05.20.10

I don't like this as much as the Oxy Clean mini stain sprayer. The Tide stick leaves behind a soapy residue and even after it dries you can see the outline of where you applied it - it leaves a stain of it's own. The Oxy-Clean removes almost every stain and when the area dries, you aren't left with any soapy residue or outline.

• rainrose By  rainrose
    05.19.10

I ind it works well on small non-greasy, non-tomato stains. however, since pasta sauce seems to be one of my major "in-public mishaps" it hasn't really lived up to expectation for me. I usually end up with a smudgy, light red, wet-looking stain on my shirt.

• mommaduck By  mommaduck
    05.19.10

I agree, the cap is awful, i had to tape my cap on at one point and then i gave up and threw the pin away. I did like the product but the cap is awful. Hopefully they can get a screw on cap.

• mw0421 By  mw0421
    05.19.10

I love this stuff! It gets all the really tricky stains out of everything so far, that I've used it on. I love the fact that it's so portable & dries quickly.

• fairiegirl By  fairiegirl
    05.19.10

The Tide to go stick is awesome. I try to be neat a work but it doesn't always work out that way. Recently I've purchased several pairs of white/off white dress pants. No matter how hard I try I always get something on them. Sometimes it's just from the underside of my desk. I get the Tide to go stick out of my purse and "Stain Removed"!