Toms  Shoes

Toms Shoes

4.1
              Rated #232 in Fashion & Apparel
514 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

These shoes are outstanding. Not only they are cute and fashionable, they are also so very comfortable.

Recently diagnosed with a Morton's neuroma and was looking for some comfortable, forgiving shoes to wear till I can have surgery.....These are perfect! No pressure and they look great. Love the idea behind the shoes...buy one pair and one is given to a child that needs shoes. Will definitely buy another pair!

I just love ,love these shoes. Sooooo comfortable. Nice cushy insole....already on my 3rd pair!

My daughter loves these shows. I don't have a pair but am tempted. She claims they are very comfortable and they come in some many different patterns and colors. I know yesterday she tweeted about the new ones she wanted!

I recently sprain my ankle and these shoes are the only thing that would fit with my brace. They are really comfortable and easy to slip on and off. The only con, is they are not durable. They wear out very easily. Both of my shoes have holes in them after two months and so do my roommates. However, I would probably buy them again as I love that it is a good cause and they are really comfortable.

I bought two pairs for my daughter. They are really cute and she said they were comfortable!

I have two pairs of Tom's. One is a boot that they no longer make and the other is the grey covered shoe that can be tied or let loose. I still wear both pairs and they are so comfortable. They have both held up well for me. My husband has a pair of the canvas covered shoe (like my grey ones) and his are worn down. He wears his more and is rougher on his clothing so the shoe is coming apart at the seams He won't be able to wear them much longer- so they have lasted about 1.5 years.

Toms shoes are the best! Most comfortable shoes that I have ever owned in my life!!

i currently own 6 pairs of Tom's Shoes. They are extremely comfortable and are for an amazing cause. I also am constantly receiving complements on how cute my shoes are.

What's not to love about Toms?!?! Not only are they adorable, but they super comfy, and for every pair you buy, a needy child gets a pair. Tom's shoes are just wonderful!

Not only is this a GREAT cause - but these are the most comfortable shoes you will ever put on your feet!!! They are well worth the price. I just got my first pair a few months ago and plan to order another pair today.

Both my daugter (7) and I have Toms and absolutely love not only the shoes but the cause and movement behind the shoes. Honestly my daughter wants to save all her money to not only help those without shoes but because she likes that when we buy a pair a kid gets a pair. Was totally moved when I saw the interview on 60 minutes ... love the shoes and the cause.

Tom's One Day Without Shoes is April 5, 2011.

These are hands-down the MOS comfortable shoes I have ever worn!! I recently bought a red pair, and the color is the perfect red. The shoes themselves are so light weight, you can barely feel them on. I get so many compliments on them! I just bought my second pair, navy blue, and I am in love! One note- if you are a half size, go with the smaller size. I am a size 6 or 6 1/2 usually, but these shoes will stretch so I went with the 6. They fit perfectly and it's for a good cause. What more can you ask for?!

I love this idea too! I've heard of them for a long time. What a great person, I hope this inspires more people :)