A&E Storage Wars Review Page 3 of 4 | SheSpeaks

• Liduvina By  Liduvina
    04.29.13

Good show. The storage buyers also inform. You of the quality history and price of items.

• kitakat08 By  kitakat08
    04.16.13

Good show, Barry is my favorite. It's interesting to find out how much their stuff is worth and if they are in the hole at the end by buying a bad locker.

• mizz_shaddy By  mizz_shaddy
    03.30.13

Good show and some of the things they fine are quite surprising, but I mostly go for Barry you never know what he's gonna say, do or show up in.

• AbbyNormal By  AbbyNormal
    02.05.13

Sometimes it's interesting to watch

• angelahope By  angelahope
    02.02.13

Love the show but hate that it got me into actually doing it. storage unit sales are expensive with little pay out.

• ktmichelle22 By  ktmichelle22
    01.24.13

Some are good, some are annoying!

• ladygracie By  ladygracie
    01.24.13

I do like to see the things they claim they find in the lockers, it would be nice if they would tell how long the lockers have not been paid for to make them come up for bids. I also believe the high end items are planted by the show. I do not care for the bickering between the people staring on the show nor the big mouth remarks they make, I only watch when there is nothing eles on.

• MrsLamberson By  MrsLamberson
    12.08.12

I love this show. Love seeing the exciting things they find.

• Charlisha222 By  Charlisha222
    11.08.12

I like this show. This is one of my many favorites. I record this show on my DVR to be sure not to miss any episodes. :) I would recommend!

• spldblkprincess By  spldblkprincess
    10.21.12

This show is great i love barry

• Liliana6 By  Liliana6
    10.16.12

This show is interesting they actually find lots of things.

• carizara By  carizara
    09.08.12

The characters are good, Barry is really funny. Some of the things they find... It's a good show

• yamagirl By  yamagirl
    08.31.12

This is a must see tv show for some good clean family fun. This show has you cracking up laughing.

• rachel12 By  rachel12
    08.10.12

I love this show to death its fun to watch how much people will pay for a locker. when they have no idea whats inside of it.

• wormflick By  wormflick
    08.10.12

This is a great show for my husband and I to watch and sometimes the kids watch with us too.The dynamics in the show is very entertaining.