A&E Storage Wars

A&E Storage Wars

3.8
              Rated #85 in Television Shows
56 Reviews 3.8/5 stars

I can't stop watching this show. It's a reality show where abandoned storage units are auctioned off to the highest bidder, and it follows four guys who are in the storage auction business. It's fascinating to see just how much profit can be made on the items people leave in storage units! A really entertaining reality show.

I love this show to death its fun to watch how much people will pay for a locker. when they have no idea whats inside of it.

This is a must see tv show for some good clean family fun. This show has you cracking up laughing.

Storage Wars isn't normally a show that I watch, but one day I became hooked. I loved Barry (still sad that he's gone), but love that Kenny is on the show now. It's interesting to see what they find in each locker (yes, I know that most of it is planted). It's definitely one of my guilty pleasure shows.

really do love this show...yes I would recommend it.. I like the bidding wars that go on.

My husband and I started watching this show a few years ago. Seeing a lot of nice and expensive items on there makes me wish I had a lot of money to do that.

I love this show. Love seeing the exciting things they find.

My husband was channel surfing one evening and came across this show. We have been hooked on it ever since. Its great for entertainment. It's unbelievable what they find in these storage lockers and the anount some are willing to pay for them. Great show!!

Love this show! You never know what they are going to find.

Good show! Me and my fiancé watch it whenever we get the time!

This is a great show for my husband and I to watch and sometimes the kids watch with us too.The dynamics in the show is very entertaining.

Conversation show I love this show. While we watch it me and my husband pretend to play and see if we would have won or lost money.

I absolutely love this show. It's awesome to see how much some stuff left in a storage locker is worth. I even play the game on facebook.

I love this show! I get excited waiting to see what they find in these storage units! It makes me with I had the money to go out and buy storage units.

This show is funny i watch it all the time