Tide To Go Instant Stain Remover | SheSpeaks

• Chare11 Chare11
    05.10.13

This product was made for me! I always need help with stains on the go and it works great. Very fast too!

Video Reviews

• Kmarie85 By  Kmarie85
    01.04.16

Love this product! I keep in my purse an it always gets the stain out!

• SapphireFira By  SapphireFira
    11.27.15

I love this I am constantly spilling especially when I am running to my next class and this always manages to get out any stain that I have and it helps me to look presentable all the time.

• Teacupp By  Teacupp
    10.13.15

Ahhh I always have one of these in my purse. It works wonderful!

• ellen39503 By  ellen39503
    10.05.15

I love this great new invention called the Tide To Go Stain Pen.I take it with me everywhere, It fits in my purse perfectly. My grandkids are always dripping food and spilling drinks on themselves, and this handy little pen is perfect when you are out and about.

• LookingforSunshine By  LookingforSunshine
    09.29.15

I really like this little invention! It's great to have when I go out with my son. It doesn't seem to matter where we go, if there is something to get into he's going to find it. This product has saved many many outfits.

• Aschorr9608 By  Aschorr9608
    09.18.15

Great product and very convenient with children. I can stash this in my duaper bag or purse.

• tiffanydanielle1989 By  tiffanydanielle1989
    09.02.15

perfect for those accidents all over your clothes!!

• Savecrissy By  Savecrissy
    08.31.15

This works great. Fast acting as long as you haven't let the mess sit! Fits in my purse, and I use it for everything! Little ones are always getting something on there clothes, these keeps me sane.

• aquagirl45 By  aquagirl45
    08.29.15

This is a wonderful product to carry with me at all times, as I am a spiller and a dropper! I keep one in my purse, always travel with an extra in my suitcase, and keep one under the kitchen sink for 'in the home" spots, especially for guests who do not want to wipe down their clothing with soap and water. Offer them a "Tide to Go" stain stick and they immediately say yes!

• ima_lil_galaxy By  ima_lil_galaxy
    08.25.15

One of the best inventions in laundry. It's amazing at getting at all kinds of stains and not harming the clothes while you're out and need a quick fix. It smells great, too. I keep one everywhere, the only downside is that it tends to dry out pretty quickly or if you haven't used it in 6-8 months.