Fisher Price Fisher-Price - Newborn Rock N' Play Sleeper

Fisher Price Fisher-Price - Newborn Rock N' Play Sleeper

4.5
              Rated #5 in Other
39 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

This was hands down the most useful piece of baby equipment when my daughter was a newborn. She slept in here until she was 6 months and it truly helped with her acid reflux. You will not be disappointed!

This is amazing! My baby takes naps in this. I highly recommend this!

This is the only newborn sleeper I recommend! Worked great with both my children. Kept it right by our bed and could easily see the baby. The fact that it is slanted is great too since I didn't worry about reflux. It was also tight so they feel snuggly in it. Whenever there was a little cry, especially during the 3month mark when you try to get them thru the night, it just took a little rock to get them back to sleep. I didn't even have to get up!

This was a life saver with my daughter. She loved sleeping in this rock n play. I really liked that I could put her in their to sleep and not have to worry about SIDS when she was little because I knew she was able to roll over. The cover is machine washable which makes it very easy to clean. It is definitely a must have for all parents.

Best Gift Given! We were so sad the day our daughter became too big/smart to be in her rock n play. She was able to use her rock n play for naps and hanging out for a long time. We had the automatic rock n play which was such a lifesaver!

I love this sleeper/rocker and I used this for my baby starting two months and she loved it. This really helped her sleep during the night and I made sure she was next to me. She loves the rocking motion that goes with it. I tried the vibration part and I do not think she cares about that though. This helped her a lot instead of sleeping in her portable bassinet.

Loved our rock n play! My daughter slept in hers for the first 2 months and it was nice to have her right beside my bed

The Rock and play by far was my favorite baby must have. I have 2 daughters. My first slept in it till she was about 10months. My second slept in it till about 8 months. I kept it right against my bed. I highly recommend this product to anyone excepting.

I seriously considered this a life saver when it came to my daughters ability to sleep. When she was a newborn she hated sleeping flat and woke up constantly in her bassinet. We did some research and came across the Rock-n-Play sleeper and LOVED it! Our daughters sleep DRASTICALLY improved! This has been my go-to baby shower gift ever since!!

A definite must have! This thing was a lifesaver for us! My daughter had acid reflux and would spit up alot so it gave me peace of mind knowing she was not laying flat on her back to choke on her spit up. It is the perfect thing for newborns! You can swaddle them up and I think the higher sides make them feel more secure, opposed to being in a crib with all that unnecessary space. And it is nice and lightweight and easy to move from room to room if needed or even if you're going on a trip it folds up so you can take it with! I love that it rocks! I would just put mine right next to my bed and if she started fussing I would just rock it and she'd go right back to sleep! Not to mention the vibration setting which also helped soothe her! It was great until she learned to roll over and would not sleep in it anymore no matter what I tried! That was at around 3 months though so we got alot of use out of it! I would definitely recommend to anyone expecting a child! You won't be disappointed!

Amazing If your a new mom you need this in your life, my baby would only sleep in my arms her first weeks and I literally couldn't do anything ever, until my sister gave me one of these! She loves the vibrations and the rocking, if u have one of those Babies u need this.

We loved this rocker for our youngest son! We had the yellow and green colored one. Had no problems with this rocker and it was easy and portable from one room to the other!

Best thing I could have gotten for my little man. He only slept well when he was in that. Now that my son is too old for it I have it packed away one of the few bigger baby things I kept. This thing was a god send to th is new mother.

Great for GERD Our son had awful heartburn when he was an infant and the pediatrician recommended propping him up to sleep so that the stomach acid would stay down. He hated the expensive crib wedge and his screaming from lack of sleep was almost as bad as the screaming from the GERD. I read online stories of other parents suffering from similar issues who recommended the Rock N Play Sleeper, so I bought one of these with the automatic rocker. My baby loved this thing and slept in it until he outgrew GERD.

We loved our Rock and Play! It is incredibly easy to fold up and take with you, which was invaluable for travel with a newborn. It's great to have it next to you in bed to turn over and gently rock if baby stirs. I love the mesh sides - took away some of that new mommy worry about suffocation during the night. I also liked that it was so light I could move it from room to room easily for naps, or even if I just needed to set baby in it while I went to the bathroom. I could take baby with me! It was a little easy for my toddler to rock my newborn too hard and almost tip it backwards, so it might be nice of the little stoppers on the bottom were taller and more effective. I ended up just keeping my toddler away, but it was a challenge as she desperately wanted to rock baby brother. Still, love it and would recommend!