Fisher Price Fisher-Price - Newborn Rock N' Play Sleeper

Fisher Price Fisher-Price - Newborn Rock N' Play Sleeper

4.5
              Rated #5 in Other
39 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

I was excited to use the Newborn Rock-n-Play sleeper for my newborn during the sleepless nights when the baby wants to be in motion, but I didn't have the energy to hold the baby all the time. It's very lightweight and easy to fold/unfold. It's also very easy to clean. Unfortunately, the angle that the baby lies in the sleeper wasn't appealing for my little one and she never enjoyed it for long. The rocking motion is very limited and the vibration option wasn't helpful for me.

I love that my baby can sleep right next to the bed and I can see her every move with it being so love to the ground.

Doesn't rock or anything and would get baby used to being cradled. What about when he gets too big?

My friend loved and used this rocker every day with her newborn, so I was excited when I got it as a gift. It is okay, I think it really depends on your child's preferences. My baby didn't really take to it, and honestly it wouldn't last for very long if she did, they are kind of small. It is very soft! But this makes it a little more difficult to clean and baby can get hot. Your baby will also be stuck in the same inclined position every time she's in it.

this is so cute and comfortable

Great product I definitely loved this for both my children, they fell asleep easy in it and I like that it is a little more upright gave me a piece of mind at night especially

Life saver We loved this! We had a bassinet for when we brought our baby home but she hated it! Once we put her in here she slept so much better!

Good for naps My son slept in a Rock n' Play for the first three weeks of life. He really liked the vibration and the inclined position. We transitioned him to his crib at three weeks because he was such a loud sleeper. All in all, I think it is fine for naps, but I wouldn't get in the habit of sleeping in it because moving to a crib might be more difficult.

We do enjoy this sleeper system. It's easy to open/close and store in closets or for travel. It's a great alternative to a bulky pack n' play system. It can be set up anywhere and is set at an angle for spit-up safety reasons. it rocks easily to sooth baby and is a cute pattern too!

I love this rocker-bed. My daughter now 3 months old has slept in this bed next to my bed since she was born. It is covered in a soft fabric with many adorable prints to choose from. I have the pink giraffe one. Which is comes with a small little giraffe to cuddle and play with. You can use it as a sleeper at night and a inclined seat during daytime. It's very lightweight and easy to transport from room to room. It even folds in half for easy storage. It has a a three-point restraint to keep baby safe. You can use with babies 0-6 months and up to 25lbs. My little girl loves it and I love it more! Definately glad I bought this and I recommend this to all moms. As a mother who lost her son to sids. This bed allows you keep baby close to you and it keeps them a little up right (similar to a car seat) which helps with their breathing espceially if they get sick or stuffy. By far this has been the best little bed compared to any bassinet or porta crib I have ever had.

I really like this rocker and I really like it but if your a mom on a budget then its not worth spending the money. My daughter outgrew it in a month.

I bought this for my son after reading many reviews about how baby sleeps so well. I was skeptical about it, but needed some help getting my son to sleep. Assembly was a bit difficult, the metal pieces were tricky to get in, but made me feel confident I had nothing to worry about putting my child in. His first night in he slept for 6 hours! He continues to sleep hours at a time in it. He loves that it vibrates as well. My only complaint, which is why I am only giving it 4 stars instead of 5, is that when the vibration is on, it tends to make a bunch of noise. I have located the noise to the push button to collapse the bed, and put a piece of tape on it. That solved the issue, but looks kind of bad. All in all, that's a small issue I'm willing to deal with.

We loved this rocker for our youngest son! We had the yellow and green colored one. Had no problems with this rocker and it was easy and portable from one room to the other!

Best thing I could have gotten for my little man. He only slept well when he was in that. Now that my son is too old for it I have it packed away one of the few bigger baby things I kept. This thing was a god send to th is new mother.

Amazing We have the automatic rocket one and we love it. My son has slept in it for 3 weeks until it broke and now he isn't sleeping well. Hoping the replacement gets here soon.