Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

4.7
              Rated #5 in Fragrance
33 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

Not for me. If I were 18, I'd love this fruity fragrance. To me : it yells, I'm a teenage girl. I do not recommend this for anyone over 30.

A friend had this on one day and it smelled pretty good so I decided to try it myself, keeping in mind the whole "body chemistry thing". It has some vanilla, sandalwood, mandarin and several other sweet flavors. I generally stay away from some of these fruity and floral scents, but I still like this one alot. The only issue I have is that it doesn't last very long.

one of my favorite perfumes! sweet/fun scent! long lasting!

I am so sensitive to many perfumes and absolutely hate anything floral. However, this fragrance wears light and is long lasting (though it may seem strong at first, it calms down to a mellow scent within minutes). My husband goes crazy when I wear this, so I wear it everyday...my ONLY perfume!

My grandmother bought me this for my birthday and I love it. It smells really good and its not too strong. People always compliment me when i wear this perfume. The bottle is also beautiful and if you buy the juicy couture gift set the lotion smells good as well. It also comes with a pretty pink case for the perfume and lotion.

Viva La Juicy Viva La Juicy is a wonderful fragrance and I always get lots of compliments when I am wearing it. I first discovered it because it's my sister's signature fragrance. The only negative that I have found about this fragrance is it's staying power. It doesn't last all day as some other fragrances do. Still, it is a very spicy and sexy fragrance

good smelling, but a little strong

I received a sample of this in my scentbox and had to buy a full size bottle!! I received the most compliments wearing this perfume than any other perfumes!! Perfect for any occasion. Last all day for me. It does start off sweet/fruity but once it settles it has an amazing sexy/sultry smell.

Smells so good Love the smell of this I love Juicy! I always splurge just to make sure I have a bottle of this around. Its getting harder to find the actual product without some websites trying to send you an immatation.

This fragrance is simply amazing!!I wear it a lot!

Juicy couture Love love love this fragrance. Juicy couture is such an amazing brand. It's smell I very unique. You can buy it at Ross for $20! Compared to a retailer like Fred Meyer its like $45.

Beautiful Just fabulous it smells like candy. Would wear everyday it?s a must! Just gorgeous!

Viva la juicy My favorite perfume. I wear it for every occasion. It smells sweet and feminine.

Must have! I own this perfume, and just recently ran out. It is a must have for me! It smells sweet, but with an edge. Perfect for a day out on the town, or a sexy date night!

I love this stuff it make me feel so good thank God for places like this.