Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

4.7
              Rated #5 in Fragrance
33 Reviews 4.7/5 stars

I got this as a sample to try and I really liked it I am sure in time I will be buying it.

Smells AMAZING. every time I wear this product I get tons of compliments all day. A little expensive, but it is definitely worth the price!

I love it!. so thsi year I have given as a gift to couple of my friends! I know they will enjoy it as much as I do!

This is the best smelling perfume ever. I always have a bottle on hand. I absolutely love this smell.

Smells so good Love the smell of this I love Juicy! I always splurge just to make sure I have a bottle of this around. Its getting harder to find the actual product without some websites trying to send you an immatation.

This fragrance is simply amazing!!I wear it a lot!

Juicy couture Love love love this fragrance. Juicy couture is such an amazing brand. It's smell I very unique. You can buy it at Ross for $20! Compared to a retailer like Fred Meyer its like $45.

Viva la juicy My favorite perfume. I wear it for every occasion. It smells sweet and feminine.

Favorite ever! My FAVORITE! Always the go to scent I just love. It's not super overpowering but there's enough distinct smell that you just KNOW it's Juicy! Lasts all day, is a strong beautiful smell! I always get compliments on it!

Still love this years later Love this fragrance. Perfumes vary greatly on your unique body chemistry, and this one works for me! It does not remain very sweet once it settles in.

I received a sample of this in my scentbox and had to buy a full size bottle!! I received the most compliments wearing this perfume than any other perfumes!! Perfect for any occasion. Last all day for me. It does start off sweet/fruity but once it settles it has an amazing sexy/sultry smell.

I love this stuff it make me feel so good thank God for places like this.

Must have! I own this perfume, and just recently ran out. It is a must have for me! It smells sweet, but with an edge. Perfect for a day out on the town, or a sexy date night!

Beautiful Just fabulous it smells like candy. Would wear everyday it?s a must! Just gorgeous!

great perfum for the price and it last all day :) i just cant buy enough of them