Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion

Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion

4.1
              Rated #548 in Skin Care
16 Reviews 4.1/5 stars

Aveeno Skin Relief literally spells relief for my dry chapped, cracking skin. It is fabulous! I also use this on my 2 year old Shih Tzu Prince who has very dry skin. I trust Aveeno for myself and my pet. I have no problem recommending Aveeno to others.

I love the way this lotion makes my skin feel. I have been using it for over 10 years. I agree it may not last 24 hours (what lotion really does) and for me it is because I wash my hands. As soon as I dry them, I immediately notice my hands feel "funny" because I washed off all the lotion, so I put more on. I love to try new lotions, but I keep coming back to Aveeno.

Well I live in the hottest part of the us and we NEVER are out of Aveeno lotion its is one of the best for dry skin but it is a little pricey for what we are getting

I have psoriasis, and this works very, very well for me. Helps the itchy dry skin, and keeps my skin very soft.

Marvelous Moisturizer During the winter months I get really dry skin, so I use this to keep me nourished! The lotion works great to hydrate my skin! It absorbs quickly and doesn?t have a greasy feeling! I also use the body wash when taking a bath and just relax and enjoy! It's like my own private spa! It is amazing how much more moisturized my skin is after using this!

I have eczema and aveeno products especially this one really helps with the itching. I like how it doesn't a strong order, it's also now greasy. It's actually very soothing and I use it along other Aveeno products like there bodywash, body lotion and occasionally there oatmeal bath. Highly recommend

I'm not usually a big fan of lotion, even with extremely dry skin. The light scent of this lotion is amazing and not overpowering like many of the lotions I have tried. It has kept my raw hands soft and smooth. I do not know how I have lived without it for this long. It is absolutely amazing.

I love the way this lotion makes my skin feel so soft.

Aveeno Skin Relief Moisturizing Lotion costs about $8 for a 12 fl. oz. bottle. This lotion is fragrance free so people with sensitive skin should have no problems; moreover, it does a good job relieving extra dry skin and itch. However, it does not moisturize for 24 hours like it claims. I do not think this lotion is worth the price. The key ingredients are oat oil, shea butter and colloidal oatmeal. St. Ives Oatmeal and Shea Lotion has similar ingredients and cost $2-3 less and you get more than 12 fl. oz. Moreover, you get the same results! The down side is that St. Ives is not fragrance free.

I loved how this absorbed into my dry skin, but i wasn't happy with the smell!

I use the Aveeno body wash and Aveeno lotion products. I like it alot, but don't buy it as often as I should because of the price. I can find a generic to the body wash at the Family Dollar for $1.50 and buy that more often. It's not quite as good as Aveeno, but it both the generic and Aveeno helps with itchy dry skin. The Aveeno lotion I have have right now has I think chamomile and honey, which both ingredients is supposed to help calm the skin down from skin irritation. It does have a slight scent, but it isn't strong, it's a nice lotion smell though.

I like this product, but it is pricy for what you get. I found out that I can save several dollars if I buy from SAM'S Club!

Overall I like this lotion. It's fragrance free which is a big plus to me, and it moisturizes well. However, I agree it does not last 24 hours.

Their lotions are good if you don't mind a sticky feeling afterwards. works good for the dry winter season but for the most part i would only put it on my body and not hands as I don't like the feeling that i have something on my palms.

I love Aveeno but... I really love aveeno's products but this one isn't my favorite it works well but I don't like the consistency it feels like water when you put it on your hands and has a heavy feeling afterward although it doesn't really great job of softening and repairing rough skin it also smells very lightly fragrances not too overpowering but it's really nice