Toms Shoes Review | SheSpeaks

• melmcd0427 By  melmcd0427
    09.01.20

ok

I use to love toms. But lately the shoes have been hurting my feet ended up giving them away.

• mcombs By  mcombs
    06.19.20

Looking Comfy

These shoes look very comfortable and light weight. i need to check them out

• Babylahot By  Babylahot
    03.18.20

I recommend

The shoes are very light, can be colourful and very girlly I totally love love them. I recommend it.

• liveloveinflucence By  liveloveinflucence
    01.02.20

These shoes are lightweight making them breathable. You hardly feel like you have shoes on at all. My biggest con is that half sizes in their larger shoes are not existent.

• Irenes By  Irenes
    12.08.19

TOMS espadrilles soft for summer

Very soft I have problem with my feet so I recommend it so much I wear it all day I can walk all the time I want with no foot pain it feels confident

• sammie01 By  sammie01
    09.14.19

I love my tom shoes, plus toms come in many different colors and designs in them. I have a cat pair that is probably my favorite!!

• leona1219 By  leona1219
    07.24.19

Get you some!

Great shoe to dress up or down when you need something less casual than a sneaker. Comfortable and for a cause!

• cutesy By  cutesy
    07.22.19

They are very comfy, worth the price! I can wear them for over 8 hours and not be bothered.

• Theweirdone By  Theweirdone
    06.28.19

In love every time I wear it

Comfy, great, never get tired of wearing it. Best shoes I've gotten

• Courtlawton By  Courtlawton
    05.01.19

Comfortable

Tom's manufacturing in China puts a damper on a large part of what they promote.

• BellaBella2 By  BellaBella2
    10.23.18

Not for high arches

Fabric is folded in weird spots that rub against your foot. Not for people with a high arch

• faeriekitty By  faeriekitty
    09.27.18

cheaply made and don't fit

I've received a couple of pairs of canvas slip on Tom's Shoes as a gift. They were way too narrow for me and you could see where the shoe is glued to the soles. The only reason I give two stars is because of the charity work they do. Otherwise,the shoes are awful.

• Hethre72 By  Hethre72
    08.30.18

Confused?!

When I first got my Toms I was I love. They were super comfy and I could handle work on my feet. Unfortunately then a few things happened; they wore down within a few months, the threads starting coming out and they aren?t washable. I was bummed since they are not cheap and have not saved up to get another pair yet, even though they are so super cute. Now I learn they are made in China?! Totally confused how it has to do with helping children in other countries with a pair of shoes. The brand has me questioning them completely.

• DaughterOfZues By  DaughterOfZues
    08.18.18

I paid $70 for my TOMS in all black. I have had them 1 year now. They hold up great in wash, color does fade. AS FOR COMFORT... A+ I will take a pair in every color. Great for office casual, and everyday wear.

• Haleyreviews77 By  Haleyreviews77
    07.14.18

These are very cute and comfortable shoes however they do not last very long. They ware down quite quickly.