Toms Shoes | SheSpeaks

• Alisenba Alisenba
    03.26.15

It was recently brought to my attention that TOMS are manufactured in China- I was unaware and that strikes me as odd seeing that the whole deal with TOMS is to give to others-- But onto to the actual product- the comfort is there! My daughter loves her TOMS. She really loves her TOMS sandals. They are a little pricey to be such a simple shoe, but they have made getting ready in the morning a little bit easier for me, and for that I am thankful. And they do last surprisingly long for being a canvas shoe. I would rate higher if I had not felt mislead on their message.

• pilarsviews pilarsviews
    08.30.13

Sad to find out today that TOMS are manufactured in China. Totally did not expect a company with such high ethical standards to have their shoes made in a country that places such a low value on human rights and human life. Came to find that out while chatting with a Customer Service Rep about trying to get a replacement part for my daughter's Bimini. Our dog chewed part of the strap and I contacted them to see if I could purchase a replacement part. Guess what? Since the shoes aren't made here, they don't have any replacement parts. I am so disgusted. I honestly wouldn't be so mad if TOMS was some other amoral company. TOMS leaves the customer, who is essentially helping them do what they do, without any help at all.

• Babylahot By  Babylahot
    03.18.20

I recommend

The shoes are very light, can be colourful and very girlly I totally love love them. I recommend it.

• liveloveinflucence By  liveloveinflucence
    01.02.20

These shoes are lightweight making them breathable. You hardly feel like you have shoes on at all. My biggest con is that half sizes in their larger shoes are not existent.

• Irenes By  Irenes
    12.08.19

TOMS espadrilles soft for summer

Very soft I have problem with my feet so I recommend it so much I wear it all day I can walk all the time I want with no foot pain it feels confident

• sammie01 By  sammie01
    09.14.19

I love my tom shoes, plus toms come in many different colors and designs in them. I have a cat pair that is probably my favorite!!

• leona1219 By  leona1219
    07.24.19

Get you some!

Great shoe to dress up or down when you need something less casual than a sneaker. Comfortable and for a cause!

• cutesy By  cutesy
    07.22.19

They are very comfy, worth the price! I can wear them for over 8 hours and not be bothered.

• Theweirdone By  Theweirdone
    06.28.19

In love every time I wear it

Comfy, great, never get tired of wearing it. Best shoes I've gotten

• Courtlawton By  Courtlawton
    05.01.19

Comfortable

Tom's manufacturing in China puts a damper on a large part of what they promote.

• BellaBella2 By  BellaBella2
    10.23.18

Not for high arches

Fabric is folded in weird spots that rub against your foot. Not for people with a high arch

• faeriekitty By  faeriekitty
    09.27.18

cheaply made and don't fit

I've received a couple of pairs of canvas slip on Tom's Shoes as a gift. They were way too narrow for me and you could see where the shoe is glued to the soles. The only reason I give two stars is because of the charity work they do. Otherwise,the shoes are awful.