A E Storage Wars | SheSpeaks

• grannyb328 grannyb328
    06.22.14

My husband was channel surfing one evening and came across this show. We have been hooked on it ever since. Its great for entertainment. It's unbelievable what they find in these storage lockers and the anount some are willing to pay for them. Great show!!

• candries candries
    12.10.15

Sorry Storage Wars - STOPPED watching when you brought Dave Hester back! Can't stand the guy......all so FAKE now. Loved the other people on the show but Dave ruins it for me and my family.........

• joesgirl96 By  joesgirl96
    10.08.19

good show

When we first started watching the show, we loved it but as time went on, it started to seem to get a little fake.

• monteque By  monteque
    12.27.18

It's not anything to brag about.

I used to like this show, but it now has become a little boring. It is the same thing all over again. People bidding on the storage unit. the only excitement is watching people pay a lot of money and get junk or pay a little of nothing and get a pot of gold.

• SummerBummer1946 By  SummerBummer1946
    12.20.18

Fans all over the place

I've seen this show many times but I'd still watch it again it's that good this one will keep you glued to the screen if you like parking wars you'll love this

• Girlfan1986 By  Girlfan1986
    12.20.18

It's here folks

Wildly popular entertaining would be great on boring road trips and long plane rides hours of watching fun I'd recommend this to all

• Lohan02 By  Lohan02
    07.03.18

Conversation show

I love this show. While we watch it me and my husband pretend to play and see if we would have won or lost money.

• kjhwriter By  kjhwriter
    06.11.18

Storage Wars isn't normally a show that I watch, but one day I became hooked. I loved Barry (still sad that he's gone), but love that Kenny is on the show now. It's interesting to see what they find in each locker (yes, I know that most of it is planted). It's definitely one of my guilty pleasure shows.

• Skailmama0122 By  Skailmama0122
    09.07.17

Storage Wars

I really like Storage Wars and watch it with my husband almost every day. It makes me want to start bidding on storage units. I like Jarrod and Brandi but I never liked Dave the stupid "Yuupppp" guy. He's about the most annoying human being I've ever seen.. And I WOULD like Mary if she didnt try so hard to be funny which makes her NOT funny, just annoying. But as far as the show itself, I really like it. I would recommend to others.

• feeshea By  feeshea
    03.18.16

I feel you have to take the show with grain of salt. It's entertaining but it seems pretty fake to me.

• Rockella By  Rockella
    01.18.16

really do love this show...yes I would recommend it.. I like the bidding wars that go on.

• candries By  candries