Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor Review Page 6 of 34 | SheSpeaks

• 16chrisk By  16chrisk
    07.18.16

Love Them

I love using venus razors! They feel great on my skin and last a long time!

• Nursejulie By  Nursejulie
    07.16.16

I liked it, but I've used razors that were alot better for the price. Maybe it would be better if it were less expensive...just a thought

• lyndsayra By  lyndsayra
    07.16.16

Good.

Made my legs not only very smooth, but also soft. But it didnt really do the same for my under arms. The head just didnt flex very well.

• mascals By  mascals
    07.15.16

This is not my favorite razor at all. I had such high expectations for it. It didn't get close to the skin so it wasn't a clean shave at all.

• ItsJustMyLifeCA By  ItsJustMyLifeCA
    07.11.16

Nice smooth shave!!!

Both my daughter and I use this razor regularly. It gives a really smooth shave.

• Stephs7577 By  Stephs7577
    07.11.16

Perfectly Smooth Results!

I am never unhappy with Gillette/Venus razors. When the blades are good, it leaves me silky smooth! :D

• Airdog1219 By  Airdog1219
    07.06.16

Venus

Wonderful razor. Close shave. Leaves skin smooth because it lifts before it cuts.

• Freedii6996 By  Freedii6996
    07.06.16

Love it!!

This is the best razor I have ever used! My legs are so smooth afterwards! Although they are a bit pricy, it's definitely worth the extra money

• sarahalam95 By  sarahalam95
    06.24.16

smooth shave!

Really nice razor for a close smooth shave. However, would recommend using a shower gel or oil with it as it can be drying despite the added on skin conditioners.

• sarahalam95 By  sarahalam95
    06.24.16

smooth shave!

• Corrozia1988 By  Corrozia1988
    06.23.16

Always use this razor, high-quality and smooth shave, I advise all

• Angel1990 By  Angel1990
    06.22.16

Do not use on under arms, I was left with razor burn 3 different times that lasted 2 days

• Lynchnb By  Lynchnb
    06.20.16

Not the worst

This razor left my legs relatively smooth. Unfortunately, my under arms still felt as if there was some tiny hairs left. Overall it shaveseems but definitely wouldn't pick this razor again.

• Machelle85 By  Machelle85
    06.16.16

I want it

I would love to get this razor to give it a try and see if I like it or not.

• patti1981 By  patti1981
    06.16.16

LOVE IT

I LOVE this razor and won't use any other! Razor burn was getting horrible until I found this one and I have never had razor burn again