Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor | SheSpeaks

• eview1 eview1
    07.13.20

Gives you a smooth, close shave with no nicks

I love the Venus Razors. I don't use any other brand. I like that there are so many varieties of their razors, even though they are more expensive than others. I find that they shave very close, and I rarely if at all, get any nicks. I like that they coat the razors and some come with additional conditioning so you really don't need shaving cream.
  • SimplyDavia SimplyDavia
    03.05.12

Not my favorite disposable razor! I found it didn't do the trick esp for the other wonderful razors that this brand puts out! I am glad I only purchased a trial one.. and I know my underarms thank me too

• CrystalT By  CrystalT
    09.27.17

Perfect for sensitive skin

Ok so i have super sensitive skin and it's hard for me to find products that won't irritate my skin or leave it feeling dry. About a year ago i came across this at the store and decided to try it. I was so glad i did!! This is the only razor i have used that actually leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth after shaving instead of dry and itchy. I will now only use this razor from here on out.

• Sharon2Rusty By  Sharon2Rusty
    09.27.17

Love the razor

enjoy using this brand and have it on my christmas list as need to have, close shave and what a great feeling afterwards, hope to be on the good list to get another one before the year is up under my tree....

• Cmabeng By  Cmabeng
    09.14.17

Wonderful razor a wonderful brand.

I love this product I've been using ever since I started shaving my legs. The only product in which I buy.

• Jessalyn91 By  Jessalyn91
    08.12.17

razor

These razors leave my legs nice and smooth. There also my favorite colors so I wish they lasted longer

• moni25 By  moni25
    07.26.17

guillete venus

My new FAVORITE razor! I am in love with this razor. Influenster recently sent me this razor complimentary in my Mega Voxbox for testing purposes, and this absolutely met my expectations and more! No other razor has made my legs feel as silky as this razor has after using it! By the look of the packaging, it sounded so nice, and I was hoping it'd hydrate my legs, and help prevent them from getting irritated like they usually do. And oh man did it do that! It moisturized my legs before and after the razor smoothed over them. My shave was so easy, and it felt nice. I didn't get any cuts or little knicks on my legs while shaving, and it took me less time, too! I won't ever go back to my off brand razor I was using before. I love this one too much! And I love the way my legs felt afterwards! I'd give this razor 10 stars if I could and I'd recommend it to every woman I see!

• jhredd28 By  jhredd28
    07.22.17

Slimy

I like the fact you don't need shaving cream with these. They smell great and leave my skin really soft and without razor burn. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that they are kinda slimy and don't last long.

• jessicalynnstrom By  jessicalynnstrom
    07.11.17

great razor

This is a great razor for the bikini line area as well as legs. I haven't had any accidental cuts at all which is great, and it is really good ant getting around the ankle bone too

• Kcurrans12 By  Kcurrans12
    07.10.17

I do not like women's razors. I prefer to use a mans.

• Selinaynn By  Selinaynn
    05.08.17

Best of the best

I think this is by far the best razor I have ever used. I think is totally worth its price if u can afford to buy it once a montH. I used my razor Cartridge six times before needing another..

• Mkayleekay44 By  Mkayleekay44
    04.18.17

What women want

I only use Venus razors. I usually buy the disposable ones just because of the price but I have used this one before. Does not cause skin to become irritated and makes it a lot easy to avoid accidental cuts. Leaves legs feeling smooth and moisturized....ALL FROM A RAZOR!! GO VENUS!