Lifetime The Golden Girls

Lifetime The Golden Girls

4.9
              Rated #1 in Television Shows
562 Reviews 4.9/5 stars

This is a great show If i have cable or than basic i would continuing watching but i love all the characters and actors on this show

I love this show! Even all these years later, the topics on this show are still relevant and are delivered in a wholesome way.

This show got me through college back in the early 2000's. Great message about living life to the fullest at any age.

I loved watching the Golden Girls. They always kept me entertained www.Facebook.com/parentingisgreat

Grew up watching the Golden Girls with my Mom since I was a teen... Such a great show. I sure love me some Betty White :)

I have watched the 'Girls' for years, and now being a (cough) little older .. and living in Florida I think it is wonderful that these women found each other at that stage of life. Four beautiful independent women sharing life's joys and sorrows.

I have watched this show since I was little, I loved it then and I love it now!

I love Golden Girls. It is a classic show that I never get tired of!

I don't watch TV often nor do I watch Lifetime, but when I discovered this Chanel shows The Golden Girls, I was hooked! I always get caught up with their marathons. :)

Who didnt/doesnt love the golden girls? 20 years later and I still love it just as much today as I did when I was little!

Omg i used to watch this show with my grandmother. Loved this show.

Love this show! I think I've probably seen every episode! I don't have a favorite character cause they're all my favorites!

I grew up on this show...so many funny memories!

I love the old shows, and this is one of the best! I just hope when I'm retired, I can have a little of each of these ladies in me.

I have been watching this show with my Grandmother since I was a young girl. Absolute Classic in TV shows. Very funny and entertaining!