Born Free Glass Baby Bottle Review Page 6 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• jenscloset By  jenscloset
    03.21.12

I appreciate the movement to use glass, and it worked great for us! Friends say, "aren't you afraid the glass will break?" I have responded NO! That was never an issue, and we recommend this product to everyone.

• scottjess95 By  scottjess95
    03.21.12

Love the retro feel to this bollte! It also cleans easily and makes me feel sae using it!

• akharsh By  akharsh
    03.21.12

I used this bottles with my daughter and loved them. We used the smaller 5 oz size at first and there were multiple nipple choices. We moved to the larger bottle when she was older. I used them because I wanted to be sure we were free of any BPA, plus I prefer using glass over plastic in everything. I did buy the silicone sleeves to protect the glass, plus they made it easier for my daughter to hold.

• xomrsweaver By  xomrsweaver
    03.10.12

These bottles were great for the very young, they are easy to clean and more sanitary. I loved these except I did get scared I would break them frequently. I eventually switched bottles because my daughter needed a different kind of nipple. I will try these again with my newborn this time around, and hopefully it'll work out this time.

• hannahsmom04 By  hannahsmom04
    03.09.12

my child didnt like them, to heavy

• alacriti_tester By  alacriti_tester
    02.28.12

I love these Born Free bottles and am on my way to get some more this week.

• swgurrl By  swgurrl
    12.03.11

I bought some of these in anticipation of my daughters birth. I really didn't want to buy any plastic bottles cause of the BPA risk and also other chemicals leaching out of the bottles when they get warm. Others have discussed having issues with breaking glass bottles, but you can buy sleeves that help protect these types of bottles, so I am all in favor of a bottle I think is safter and easier to clean than plastic.

• cindyloo12 By  cindyloo12
    10.08.11

My son would not accept any other kind of bottle!

• bettyboop61403 By  bettyboop61403
    10.02.11

I like glass bottles. I feel comfortable that glass has been around for a very long time. Now that my son is starting to hold his own bottles I am starting to change over to plastic due to my fear of him throwing his bottles and having them break on our hardwood floors.

• love4999 By  love4999
    09.28.11

Love them. Just picked up level 2 nipples today. I feel they really helped my son have less gas.

• msmarshal By  msmarshal
    09.09.11

HANDS DOWN THEE BEST BOTTLE! Okay so we only tried two kinds BUT the first bottle (Medela that came with my pump) was a nightmare. Our son drank the milk down in minutes (literally like 4 oz in 4 minutes) and at 2 weeks old it was causing him to be extremely fussy and upset. My ped even put me on the no-dairy/soy diet and put him on special formula. After no real change, I decided to try one of these bottles (got it from a friend who works at a hospital and these are what the neonatologist use for NICU babies). IT WAS A LIFE-CHANGING moment. He drank the milk in 20 minutes instead of 4 and has never been happier. Ended up buying six and am hesitant to try anything else. I believe we have the plastic BPA free bottles

• dnap10 By  dnap10
    08.15.10

I didnt use it very long because my son hated the nipple. I never really liked it, the bottle was a bit bigger than I wanted and hand cleaning all the parts to make it have less air was a huge pain. My son had the same amount of gas with these bottles as with a cheaper set

• cmcannizzaro By  cmcannizzaro
    07.04.09

I love Born Free bottles. They are easier to clean than other brands and they are BPA free. I received the Born Free Newborn set when I had my daughter and have yet to replace the nipples or the bottles themselves. They are great!