Urban Decay Naked 2

Urban Decay Naked 2

4.6
              Rated #13 in Makeup - Eyes
87 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

My favorite eyeshadow ever! There are so many options and it stays on all day and night!

My favorite palette from urban decay, I used this on all the girls when i did makeup for a wedding.

Some Great Colors I received this as a gift, and the colors I use in this palette are great. But I don't use them all, and wouldn't use some of them. But the darkest ones are great as eyeliner, and I use the lightest as eye shadow. If I could use all the colors, this would be 5 stars.

Love this product!! The colors were very similar to the original, but other than that it couldn't be better!!

I like that there is less shimmer with this product. I use it all the time and it is so light

I love love love this one as much as i love the original!!!!

This is by far my favorite pallet, all the urban decay naked pallets are awesome. They have such a variety of colors and mine has lasted me forever. It goes on great and smooth and after a long day it doesn't smear off. I give it a 10 out of 10. The Urban Decay pallets would be my first recommendation for anyone looking for a great eyeshadow pallet.

Good Beautiful colors and shine. Stays on all day. Does not bother eyes.

I tend to like Urban Decay, because they have a lot of crazy colors. I do like this palette for a naked palette though. Their shadows still have some sparkle. All Urban Decay eye shadow is great for making a quick eyeliner with the shadow a drop of water. It helps make the eye more dramatic and helps with a great night time look.

I love these colors for evening wear, but some of them may be a little intense for the daytime depending on your skin tone. The only problem I have with this, is that a few of the colors leave dust around my eye and glitter not where I want it on my face.

Color payoff doesn't last! This Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette swatches beautifully but i was disappointed by the wear time...Even with trying multiple brands of eyeshadow primers, my look doesn't last all day and starts to fade within hours...If you like a soft subtle look then try this palette.

Great palette I use this pretty often. The colors are very neutral kind of pricey but worth it for all year around especially of you are a makeup artist it's a great way to tone down colors .

I have all the Naked palettes, this one seems to match the original's in quality. Not my favorite formula, it tends to fade on me throughout the day even though I always prime and set my lids. It's a interesting and useful color range though, not very many rosegold shadows in general let alone palettes.

Good but the colors are too closely related

I think this pallet is great for someone who has a warm complexion, the colors are more cool toned will really pop on warm tones. I like the vaiety of shades and textures. The only thing is I wish it had more of a variety of warms, cools, and neutrals, making this pallet universally gorgeous. I personally have a cool undertone and find that this pallet makes me look very dull and not very flattering, however it looks amazing on my warm toned clients! Hardly any fallout, long lasting, and wonderful pigmentation!