Urban Decay Naked 2

Urban Decay Naked 2

4.6
              Rated #13 in Makeup - Eyes
87 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

Love/hate this product. Fall out to the max, works as well as a shadow pigment, glitter and eyeshadow everywhere. Beautiful colors, but unless you use your finger, the brush given does not good. Overpriced to not mention and same colors almost in both Naked palettes. Also, if they were "naked" wouldn't they need to be matte? Go for the Lorac Pro instead.

Its pretty but you can get the same shades as well as varying degrees of shimmer elsewear. Not best for day-to-day.

Don't get me wrong... This is a great eyeshadow pallet by Urban decay cosmetics! I have several of their eyeshadows, palettes, and products... HOWEVER I like the original Naked pallet so much better. The Naked 2 has more grey black and white shades which in my opinion look slightly harsh on some girls.

I love this palette. Worth the price

Wasn't incredibly impressed by this palette. You're basically buying it for the name. The eyeshadow quality is comparable to its drugstore counterparts. See The Color Workshop palettes at a fraction of the price.

Great palette .You can create so many looks.It helps make the eye more dramatic .They stay looking great all dayThese palettes are versatile.

I really like the color scheme this product offers but I do not love the way the product goes on. I notice that it takes a lot of effort to really blend the colors and you do not need very much of the product either. The colors show up on the skin much different than on the palet as well in my opinion. I like to dust it off on the back of my hand before application to allow for some of the product to blend into the brush.

This palette has beautiful colors. Very smooth application and very high in pigmentation. The price is pretty expensive, but great product!

I love love love this one as much as i love the original!!!!

I have all the Naked palettes, this one seems to match the original's in quality. Not my favorite formula, it tends to fade on me throughout the day even though I always prime and set my lids. It's a interesting and useful color range though, not very many rosegold shadows in general let alone palettes.

I think this pallet is great for someone who has a warm complexion, the colors are more cool toned will really pop on warm tones. I like the vaiety of shades and textures. The only thing is I wish it had more of a variety of warms, cools, and neutrals, making this pallet universally gorgeous. I personally have a cool undertone and find that this pallet makes me look very dull and not very flattering, however it looks amazing on my warm toned clients! Hardly any fallout, long lasting, and wonderful pigmentation!

This is by far my favorite pallet, all the urban decay naked pallets are awesome. They have such a variety of colors and mine has lasted me forever. It goes on great and smooth and after a long day it doesn't smear off. I give it a 10 out of 10. The Urban Decay pallets would be my first recommendation for anyone looking for a great eyeshadow pallet.

I like that there is less shimmer with this product. I use it all the time and it is so light

Good but the colors are too closely related

I love these colors for evening wear, but some of them may be a little intense for the daytime depending on your skin tone. The only problem I have with this, is that a few of the colors leave dust around my eye and glitter not where I want it on my face.