Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

For your legs......, its an amazing razor. It leaves them smooth and silky. But DO NOT USE UNDER YOUR ARMS, I was left with a razor burn that remains for about 2-3 days (TWICE!) I would not buy again.

• SimplyDavia SimplyDavia
    03.05.12

Not my favorite disposable razor! I found it didn't do the trick esp for the other wonderful razors that this brand puts out! I am glad I only purchased a trial one.. and I know my underarms thank me too

• cwo4wife By  cwo4wife
    07.25.09

I think this is the worst razor I've ever used and bar far the most expensive. The shave gel bars create a sloppy goop that make the razor slippery and I finish with more cuts and blood than when I first started shaving my legs! Horrible.

• cheerful1 By  cheerful1
    02.24.09

The Gillette Venus Breeze razor is by far one of the best razors I have ever tried! The blades stay sharper longer and it gives you a very close shave that seems to last longer,too! I bought one for my 15 year-old daughter and she has been using the same blade for quite awhile, and keeps telling me to feel how smooth her legs are! lol They are a little pricier than some, but the way I feel about it is this: If the baldes are going to last as long as ours have,it is well worth it!