Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

For your legs......, its an amazing razor. It leaves them smooth and silky. But DO NOT USE UNDER YOUR ARMS, I was left with a razor burn that remains for about 2-3 days (TWICE!) I would not buy again.

• SimplyDavia SimplyDavia
    03.05.12

Not my favorite disposable razor! I found it didn't do the trick esp for the other wonderful razors that this brand puts out! I am glad I only purchased a trial one.. and I know my underarms thank me too

• sephoraluver75 By  sephoraluver75
    05.21.11

Like, not love. Doesn't scratch me up but Gilette Mach razors are still king in my book, they just cost too much!

• ErinLeigh1984 By  ErinLeigh1984
    05.21.11

I did not care for this razor. It worked okay the first couple of shaves but after that it went downhill. I think maybe because of the number of blades it is just not as smooth of a shave compared to the embrace that has more blades.

• moldyoranges By  moldyoranges
    05.02.11

This is my razor and I love it! I don't like that the refills are expensive for like 4 or 6, but I love it!

• Jadensmommie By  Jadensmommie
    11.19.10

I like this product pretty well. The only thing I dislike is the head on it was a bit big and I was unable to get a very close shave around my knees.

• Danie1214 By  Danie1214
    08.18.10

I LOVE this razor. I have super sensitive skin and have had issues with different shaving cream and razor combination's but this is just perfect! It makes daily shaving so convenient and easy since I don't have to worry about using shaving cream-it's all in the strip. I never have any type of razor burn! 5 stars!

• made33 By  made33
    07.20.10

Always get close smooth shave from venus razors. Pricey but sometimes spending little more for better results is worth it.

• joy9281 By  joy9281
    07.18.10

All venus razors are worth the extra $ They always work well and I get such a smoother closer shave with much less cutting or irritation than typical razors.

• kekebrc By  kekebrc
    06.19.10

got this razor leaves the legs so smoooooooooth and soft especially after u put a little bit of baby oil on da legs

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

I love the way that this worked so easily, but I agree with the other people, the refills are soo expensive.

• leeloolilo By  leeloolilo
    09.20.09

The shave is great, but they are so damn spendy. Refills are nearly $20!