Emergen C Kidz Complete Multivitamin | SheSpeaks

• My kids love these, and I found out why when I read the ingredients a little closer. These are packed with vitamins and SUGAR. I'm not a mom who doesn't let her kids have any sugar, BUT, I don't like pumping my kids full of sugar sayin its healthy for them, so it's a one time thing when they are sick.

• DMARMAR DMARMAR
    02.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. I was hoping the kids variety would taste better than it did. My kiddos did not like the flavors and I couldn't stomach them either. We will stick with the regular adult varieties.

• olgvi3 By  olgvi3
    06.26.14

My kids didn't like it in this form. I had hard time giving it to them. I think these are better for adults.

• mjones2 By  mjones2
    05.29.14

My kids didn't like them when i got the for them

• tammylove2011 By  tammylove2011
    05.21.14

both me and my daughter hate the taste

• gigi76 By  gigi76
    05.21.14

I think that they need to improve the taste.

• SapphireStar By  SapphireStar
    05.01.14

I love this idea for kids. Because my daughter was asking for mine. The flavor and fizz is the same as the regular version. I am happy to supplement my daughter vitamins with the kids Emergen-C.

• pandabear760 By  pandabear760
    04.07.14

I buy these for my daughter when she seems to be getting sick. I feel like it boosts her immunity system and shortens the time she will be getting sick. we are not too fawn of the flavor an I think they could do some improvements on that but other than that they are really healthy for her an we love them!

• MariaBB By  MariaBB
    03.06.14

great for kids but yes, the flavor could use some improvement.

• adesilva73 By  adesilva73
    02.03.14

Honestly it is a good way of getting vitiman C but I'd rather drink a lot of orange juice or vitiam C supplements than to drink that stuff. It doesn't taste very good, and at first it is this thick frothy layer of some thing when it reacts with water but it is not appetizing. Then is settles down and is ok both the taste is still not ideal. It is a good idea but not in this form.

• mariedmandi By  mariedmandi
    01.25.14

My oldest was not a fan (age 6) of the taste and my youngest (age 3) will drink it if I bribe him LOL Will be sticking with gummie vitamins and oranges ...

• supermamalatina By  supermamalatina
    10.18.13

First I try Emergen-c for me, and after I decide to try the kids versions. My kids love it, and I think they get healthier with this vitamin juice.