Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner Review Page 34 of 34 | SheSpeaks

• pinkadidas178 By  pinkadidas178
    09.28.11

Best shampoo and conditioner I've ever used. It definitely takes care of your hair and my hairstylist even compliments the health of my hair. This adds moisture without weighing it down which is great because I already have heavy and thick hair. This makes it lighter and more manageable. I don't even get any tangles anymore which helps with breakage. No split ends here and it's budget friendly! Go for it!

• MizzMonic By  MizzMonic
    09.28.11

Very good product. I was satified, but have to leave the conditioner on my hair for about 10 minutes to get the silky feeling that I like with my hair.

• pharmgirl101 By  pharmgirl101
    09.21.11

I use Dove shampoo all the time. What I love most is that it really makes my hair smell great all day! I switched to Aussie for a while. I liked it, but I went back to Dove after a while, because I liked the results much better!

• j195028 By  j195028
    09.09.11

Dove is a trusted brand that I have used a long time, the shampoo helped with frizz and split ends, and I like the texture of my hair since using Dove.

• pbjalme By  pbjalme
    03.19.11

I have wavy to curly hair, very thick and fine, and received a sample in the mail. I loved the product so much I used the coupon and bought it. I usually stick with the Suave products, due to be frugal, but went out and splurged for the Dove Conditioner and Shampoo. Would I buy it again, maybe, if I can find another coupon. The price, to me, is a little pricey!

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

Smelled great. Dove works good, just prefer Pantene.

• MadHatter By  MadHatter
    05.08.09

I have been trying out several shampoo's because I love to mix it up a bit. Dove grew to be on my favorites list pretty quickly. with the fresh brisk smell that refreshes you, I love it!