Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner

Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner

4.3
              Rated #227 in Hair Care
502 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

Quality product Makes my hair soft and shiny, would recommend! super nice

Great All in One Shampoo and Conditioner! I love Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner! I have very thick hair and always feel like it is dry.Once I started using this Dove Shampoo I didn't have such dry hair. It's really nice having a conditioner in with the shampoo! It works great for my thick curly hair!

Healthy skin Works great for dry skin to give it health look and feel

Sarah stylings I love it always need it and gotta have it..it works for me..make a difference for me and makes me look my best first foremost and walsys

Really great product This product smells so good. The scent lasts a while after washing. Leaves my hair really nice after it dries.

Gets the job done. It's soap for a bath wash, nothing fancy, nothing that makes you feel like wow..i"m pampering myself. It's just soap. Gets the job done.

Provides Smoothness and Volume This gives my hair nice volume. I like how I don't have to use a lot. As just a little of this goes far. My hair is left so smooth right after too. I'm a big fan of Dove products.

Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner is gentle for my hair and still gets it clean. I haven't met a Dove product I haven't liked.

Great Product I use this product in the winter months. It keeps my skin so moist I highly recommend it during those cold winter months to keep your skin moisturized.

silky smooth hair My skin gets very dry in the winter from all the hot showers I take. Dove shampoo and conditioner leaves my hair silky smooth and prevents breakage.

You Got Me I love products which actually work. This is one of those. And the scent is fantastic

Good Buy Great scent and texture. I wash my hair daily and I find this product great and very budget friendly. However I have noticed that I tend to need to add a hint of dry shampoo after drying my hair. Although I don?t have oily hair this product does seem to leave my hair a little more oily than others. Overall I think it?s a good buy and will continue using it from time to time.

freesamplewithout spending shipping cost freesample of dove gel for body and hair soap of all body freesample without spending shipping cost

I'm a Fan I'm pretty picky about my shampoo and Dove has always done the trick for me.

Dove yes!! Love the smell. Great product. Does not weigh my hair down. Controls my frizz.