Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner

Dove Daily Moisture Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner

4.3
              Rated #227 in Hair Care
502 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

Great product at a great price!! It makes my hair smell so nice and doesn't leave a residue.

I really liked the smell. I didn't really enjoy the product though...

LOVE this. It's such a nourishing shampoo, I only need to use a small amount of conditioner afterwards. The smell is wonderful and it makes my hair feel so soft after using it.

I love the way dove gets the moisture from this product to lock in and the fresh and clean smell.

I love their haircare line. It makes my hair silky smooth, manageable, smell good and their other products are amazing! They work great too!

I really enjoy the Dove Shampoos and Conditioners. This one was great with the way it made my hair feel so smooth and silky.

I absolutely love the Dove product lines. All of them. My absolute favorite is the conditioner. It leaves my hair so soft and smooth, and without the heaviness that other condioners do. The smell is absolutely wonderful and my hair looks beautiful. Thanks Dove!

love the way it makes my skin feel oh so good

The product smells good, and is very gentle on the hair

I am not a big fan at all of drug store shampoos however the dove line is amazing. I love the conditioning that it gives to my dry hair and after a few washes my hair has never been better. I've even recently switched from jo co a salon brand to dove. It does need some work on getting a nicer smell but I have no other complaints.

LOVE LOVE LOVE DOVE! all of their products are amazing!

makes my hair soooo soft.

Dove is amazing on my color treated hair. It keeps it soft and managable.

I love dove . It keeps my skin soft and loveable.

i love the way my hair feels after using Dove.