Urban Decay Naked 2

Urban Decay Naked 2

4.6
              Rated #13 in Makeup - Eyes
87 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

This is the ultimate in eyeshadow! The shadow is long lasting, the colors are brilliant and crease proof. I absolutely love this shadow.

This is an amazing palette!! I love and use all of these and the quality is outstanding.

LOVE IT! I personally think that this Naked palette is the best out of them all. It has all the neutral tones you want without being too blue or too purple or too plain. It's perfect and I definitely love the metal packaging that it comes in as the first Naked palette seems to be a lil loose and tends to get everywhere. Recommend this for anyone with all skin tones.

I love urban decay and everything they have out on the market but this palette is my favorite out of all of the products! There are multiple styles you can create with the beautiful colors and they blends easily! Usually there is one or two colors in a palette that I don't care for but I love all the colors in this palette!

LOVE THESE COLORS! I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT! The colors are amazing and they stay on forever!

Me encanta la paleta de colores de Urban Decay Naked 2. Excelente sus 12 colores neutrales y brillantes.

Great I love all their eye shadow pallets they are amazingly pigmented and clean

My fav nude pallet! Easy to use, doesn't irritate my eyes and wears really well. Not a lot of fallout either. Love the shade choices :)

Top five pallet of all time My favorite pallet top five of all time my go to always

Great Great color and pigmentations. I would recommend this product to anyone that wants to do their eyeshadow - beginner or advanced.

lovely colors, great for every day wear! Have been using Naked products for years, never disappointed.

Well, It's not Reaalllly Naked.... But I got this Urban Decay pallet in my early teen years when experimenting with makeup. The colors are nice; I especially loved the taupe tones for a lil' smokey eye. Over time, the shadows came loose from their positions. It did last me a long time, though, and came with a great variety of shadows that create perfect blends!

Gorgeous Nice palette! Beautiful colors. You can really dress it up or down with this palette. Love all the colors.

Color Combos! I love this color palate so much from Urban Decay, so man color combinations!

Great colors!! I absolutely love this eyeshadow pallet. I love the neutral colors, tan and browns. So natural and beautiful for every eye shape and color. This pallet blends very well and last me until it?s time to wash it off before I go to bed.