Parents Choice Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Baby Wipes

Parents Choice Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Baby Wipes

4.3
              Rated #36 in Diapers & Diapering
60 Reviews 4.3/5 stars

always buy! two stars because they are made in America. Three stars because they don't irritate or dry out my babys sweet little tush! also, they are decently priced i would say. I also like that the wipes don't leave behind fuzzies.

this are my fav wipes and brand. They are really affordable and they last a while

Great wipes! I use these for my son and I really like them. They are soft, super moist, and great for his super sensitive skin.

Parents choice wipes I received these as a baby shower gift and I honestly loved they feel exactly like the honest company wipes but at a cheaper price. I do like that they are thin and soft but durable. I do feel like they do the job. I will purchase these wipes again after I run out. I also like that the ones received weren't scented.

Fresh wipes What a great product same quality with unbeatable prices you get more for your money last a long time good for messy kids and everything in between I would buy this again for sure

Better than the pricey brands Just as great if not better than the pricier brands. Thick and cheap! Love them!

these wipes work great. it doesnt matter what brand you use

I was happy with them.

This wipes are the only wipes my son will use and they are cheaper.

great value for a good product.

Wipes work great and a good value for your money!!

Love these....never had any problem til now