Born Free Glass Baby Bottle Review Page 3 of 6 | SheSpeaks

• JezykaSumpter28645 By  JezykaSumpter28645
    06.11.14

Had a hard time finding a bottle that was safe for my baby and one my baby liked. Well she loved these bottles, and because they are glass they will last for a long time and can be used for a while.

• cindy_wang By  cindy_wang
    06.09.14

our baby does like this bottle, refused to drink milk or formula from it,we have to switch to avent .

• Meikris By  Meikris
    05.09.14

I love these bottles. I am a first-time mother and used these bottles on my first born. Although these are expensive, we went through numerous bottles for his gas. They are difficult to clean and sanitizing was a lot of work, but my son never suffered from gas pain after he used these bottles. I love them.

• aisol001 By  aisol001
    02.05.14

glass bottles are the way to go. you do not need to worry about bpa

• ZackRider By  ZackRider
    01.15.14

Ok

• beccalynnlove By  beccalynnlove
    11.21.13

Me personally I dont like glass bottles neither did my baby.

• Kmom721 By  Kmom721
    08.20.13

Feel better about the use of glass instead of plastic and BPA.

• minders By  minders
    08.06.13

These are so nice. I bought a few and added them to a basket for a new mother. Nice to feel safe when your feeding our lil ones. thank you for a great product.

• Southhillsmom By  Southhillsmom
    07.29.13

These are the only bottles that my sons could use. As soon as we switched to this brand they were so much better. No more crying from gas pains. They are easy to clean, not a ton of parts. Definite must have for any baby with gas and colic.

• sexysista76 By  sexysista76
    07.10.13

Love them would never go back to plastic again. I dont care if they say BPA free or not. I just feel better using glass.

• daisy7112 By  daisy7112
    07.10.13

i love these bottles! i have been breastfeeding for a year and i have bought so many bottles to try to switch at night but none worked. until i got a free bottle from my daughters doctor, new and my daughter loves it. now i ccan put her in her crib and she will fall asleep on her own

• nosey1 By  nosey1
    06.19.13

I love glass baby bottles. Send them my way.

• JuliaNicole By  JuliaNicole
    06.17.13

I still don't think glass is a great idea for baby bottles. Easily breakable and more expensive.

• wade1739 By  wade1739
    06.14.13

These are great but if you drop them they will break obviously!

• Natylove By  Natylove
    06.02.13

This is a good bottle, its alittle heavy cause its glass and you have to becareful not to drop it onto a hard surface cause it can break. other wise its a good bottle