Pepsi Throwback Review Page 20 of 21 | SheSpeaks

• mpavich58 By  mpavich58
    05.05.11

I love it - and I hope it doesn't go away! I really enjoy it and sort of makes me feel like I'm on a vacation. Why? Well, because in a lot of foreign places the soda is made with real sugar. So it is a mini-escape in a can. :-)

• mpavich58 By  mpavich58
    05.05.11

• LILMANSMOMMAWAMMA By  LILMANSMOMMAWAMMA
    05.04.11

THIS IS GREAT AS A TREAT. LOVE THE CAN. THE MT DEW THROWBACK TASTES NOTHING LIKE MT DEW THOUGH. PEPSI IS DELICIOUS AND REFRESHING

• LILMANSMOMMAWAMMA By  LILMANSMOMMAWAMMA
    05.04.11

• mlanzillo By  mlanzillo
    04.20.11

Lets be honest Pepsi is just Delicious, I actually would love to see Pepsi keep the original can and do away with the old, why mess with the original when it is so good!!

• mlanzillo By  mlanzillo
    04.20.11

• ampjorgensen By  ampjorgensen
    03.23.11

Hubby loves this better then the kind we have now. I don't drink non diet pop due to my teeth but husband said it was great!

• ampjorgensen By  ampjorgensen
    03.23.11

• stephanie_warren_mia By  stephanie_warren_mia
    03.16.11

I love pepsi throwback better than the original. I feel that it is a sweet better taste.

• stephanie_warren_mia By  stephanie_warren_mia
    03.16.11

• LaurieannT By  LaurieannT
    03.15.11

I was so excited when I drank my first can of Pepsi Throwback, I flashed back to being a kid when I tasted it. I wish they would sell it all the time and not just for a limited time. Everything should go back to using "real" ingredients, then maybe we wouldn't have such an obesity problem.

• LaurieannT By  LaurieannT

• carriy By  carriy
    03.15.11

I like it alot, and I love the look of the can. Takes me back.

• carriy By  carriy
    03.15.11

I like it alot, and I love the look of the can. Takes me back.

• pjgriff By  pjgriff
    03.15.11

This is so much better than what they make now. I had switched to Coke because of that, but I will buy this. The only thing is, they don't have it all the time, so i keep switching to Coke.

• pjgriff By  pjgriff

• SuddenlyMom By  SuddenlyMom
    03.14.11

I do not like the taste of regular pepsi. It has always seemed too syrupy. This is just right. The flavor is sweet but not overly so. I can actually drink it!

• SuddenlyMom By  SuddenlyMom
    03.14.11

• marion75 By  marion75
    09.21.10

I never have been a Pepsi drinker but I tried this and LOVED it, it does't have the same kind of sweetness that regular Pepsi has.

• marion75 By  marion75

• simplerhia By  simplerhia
    09.21.10

Really REALLY hopes this sticks around! So good to actually have a REAL soda!!

• simplerhia By  simplerhia
    09.21.10

Really REALLY hopes this sticks around! So good to actually have a REAL soda!!

• zebragirl42 By  zebragirl42
    08.01.10

Our family likes the Throwback better than the newer Pepsi. Brings back old memories from my childhood. The Dew is better also.

• zebragirl42 By  zebragirl42
    08.01.10

• babsywabs By  babsywabs
    07.30.10

I am NOT a soda drinker - never have been. I think most soda (or 'pop', as I grew up calling it) tastes metallic and leaves a horrible aftertaste. I read that Pepsi was coming out with soda using actual sugar instead of high-fructose corn syrup, and decided to try it. I LOVED THIS POP! I bought two or three more over the next few weeks (remember - I don't drink much soda). I've read a great deal on the higher occurrences of diabetes and obesity since the use of high fructose corn syrup as a sugar replacement in most foods, and think there is definitely something to it. If Pepsi (or any other soda producer) were to continue making their soda with sugar, I would continue buying it periodically.

• babsywabs By  babsywabs
    07.30.10

• Dyiemond By  Dyiemond
    07.17.10

Didn't seem to have the same kick that the regular PEPSI has.

• Dyiemond By  Dyiemond
    07.17.10

Didn't seem to have the same kick that the regular PEPSI has.

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

I didn't like this when they brought it out.

• kellieleigh86 By  kellieleigh86
    06.18.10

I didn't like this when they brought it out.