Amazon .com Review Page 2 of 31 | SheSpeaks

• Jrcloud89 By  Jrcloud89
    01.08.21

Gotta Love Amazon

This one is easy! Love Amazon! You can get literally anything from Amazon.com and with amazon prime you get awesome exclusive offers. Like 1 day shipping, free shipping, movies, and more!

• aearly By  aearly
    12.30.20

Easy to use

I love amazon since the way to receive packages at the door of your house seems to me very comfortable and convenient, especially during this year

• jehousel By  jehousel
    12.19.20

Seems to Match competitors sales

I like shopping amazon if I cannot find the stuff I need locally, it also works great for gifting for showers during Covid. The threshold of $25 to get free shipping on most items is doable too. Probably my favorite this is that it tends to match it's pricing to it's competitors so it allows me to shop them to consolidate my shopping list to just them instead of having to make stops or orders to 2-3 stores

• krstnshdwl By  krstnshdwl
    12.19.20

great site

i love amazon the gift cards never expire and if you buy prime the shipping is always free and usually only takes 2 days the products are usually great quality

• Goof-Ball By  Goof-Ball
    12.18.20

love it

i love amazon.com You can find so many things that you can't find locally and they have good customer service.

• Vinnie By  Vinnie
    12.18.20

Recommend

I love Amazon.com, I find so many amazing products. Recommend this store/sight to everyone.

• Lovingmy6 By  Lovingmy6
    12.17.20

Filter your options to suit your needs

My number one go to hub for any and everything you can think of so many options and brands available almost any company you can think is now right there offering better shipping time and pricing

• boo_boo_kitty By  boo_boo_kitty
    12.17.20

Great site for shopping!

Amazon has just everything and anything you can think of to buy. We practically live on the site and buy stuff all the time. I love their free shipping and their 1 and 2 day shipping is great.

• jenrenh By  jenrenh
    12.16.20

Favorite place to shop!

Amazon is awesome! I always find what I am looking for and they have great customer service. They will make sure you are happy with your transaction!

• thepittsmn By  thepittsmn
    12.11.20

Appreciate Amazon

2020 has me really appreciate Amazon. I don't think I could have survived this year without them, since I am high risk and have to order everything.

• sonnetdog By  sonnetdog
    12.10.20

Hate the new Amazon delivery system

Last year I would have given Amazon 5 stars. They have everything and I always think it is helpful to read recommendations from real buyers of products. BUT I hate those new little Amazon trucks! Go back to UPS. The Amazon drivers deliver packages to me that don't belong to me and it is a complete hassle to get them rerouted, they drive like crazy and park wherever they want, and they don't put the packages at my house where I have asked they be delivered. From ordering at least weekly, and often more, my Amazon orders have dwindled to very very few because of this.

• Mdblasioli By  Mdblasioli
    12.10.20

Recommended

There is nothing that you cannot find on Amazon! I always go here for my biggest and smallest purchases as their prices are usually lower, my item arrives in two days, and I do not have to leave the comfort of my own home! (especially during the pandemic)

• Loepsie By  Loepsie
    12.09.20

Big Box Amazon For Savings

I enjoy shopping on Amazon.com. I especially enjoy the honest reviews and photo's. I know it can be controversial in some ways, big box and all, but for me and where I live, it's the most efficient and economical way for me to shop on line. Especially with Prime 2 day delivery. I can't find certain items in my area, and would have to travel hours away to do so, so for me, Amazon.com is a win win situation. I really enjoy Prime video and music as well. Not to mention my love for my Alexa and Kindle!

• SuziSkaann By  SuziSkaann
    12.09.20

Packages Almost Daily

I love Amazon. It has everything I need and for what it doesn't it has gift cards! If I have issues they resolve it quickly. Probably my favorite online shopping.

• rburns14 By  rburns14
    12.08.20

Amazon wholehearted endorsement

I absolutely love Amazon and it?s my first choice for getting the products I need!