Preggie pop Preggie Pop Drops

Preggie pop Preggie Pop Drops

3.9
              Rated #31 in Health & Safety
23 Reviews 3.9/5 stars

I used these when I was pregnant. They helped cut down on nausea. The flavors were great .

I solutely loved these!! They saved me slot. I was extremely sick with both pregnancies. With my second I found these. Wish I would have found them earlier. I recommend them to everybody!

While I was lucky and didn't really have morning sickness, i bought these in preparation for it. They were delicious and I was glad that they were free of gross ingredients.

Love em I loved these they definitely helped and great flavors so they weren't nasty to suck on

Great naseau relief! Love these drops! They taste really good and curb the nausea that you may feel throughout the day. They are a little pricy for the amount you get in the container however I feel that they help with not feeling so well. Would highly recommend to others.

I lived on these while pregnant with my daughter, they were the only thing to help my morning sickness!

These are a must have for any pregnant mama experiencing morning sickness. These allowed me to work through my first trimester when nothing else helped to ease my tummy.

Being pregnant can be a very exhausting experience, add on all the lovely side effects and it's just down right horrible. Creating a life is such a great feeling but morning sickness is not. I am in my second trimester and I have horrible morning sickness. I tried all the remedies ginger ale, crackers, peppermint, tums, and just about every home remedy my mom was recommending. I was shopping one day and came across Preggie Pops! Natural and drug free I saw them and thought why not give it a chance nothing else seems to be helping. I put one in my mouth and I felt so much better it was amazing how one little hard candy drop could make me feel so wonderful. I was able to eat and go out with friends without feeling like I was gonna throw up every five minutes. Preggie pops helped my nausea and has made my pregnancy a better experience. The only downside I would say would is to add more flavors, they only 4 different flavors. If your having bad morning sickness I would highly recommend trying this out!