Preggie pop Preggie Pop Drops Review Page 2 of 2 | SheSpeaks

• Tiwh77 By  Tiwh77
    06.07.15

I used these when I was pregnant. They helped cut down on nausea. The flavors were great .

• stellarjkd By  stellarjkd
    01.25.15

I used these when I was pregnant, they were a lifesaver at work for that first trimester!! Cut my "excuse me, gotta barf" time down to half ;p

• Firsttimemommy13 By  Firsttimemommy13
    12.07.14

Being pregnant can be a very exhausting experience, add on all the lovely side effects and it's just down right horrible. Creating a life is such a great feeling but morning sickness is not. I am in my second trimester and I have horrible morning sickness. I tried all the remedies ginger ale, crackers, peppermint, tums, and just about every home remedy my mom was recommending. I was shopping one day and came across Preggie Pops! Natural and drug free I saw them and thought why not give it a chance nothing else seems to be helping. I put one in my mouth and I felt so much better it was amazing how one little hard candy drop could make me feel so wonderful. I was able to eat and go out with friends without feeling like I was gonna throw up every five minutes. Preggie pops helped my nausea and has made my pregnancy a better experience. The only downside I would say would is to add more flavors, they only 4 different flavors. If your having bad morning sickness I would highly recommend trying this out!