Emergen C Kidz Complete Multivitamin | SheSpeaks

• My kids love these, and I found out why when I read the ingredients a little closer. These are packed with vitamins and SUGAR. I'm not a mom who doesn't let her kids have any sugar, BUT, I don't like pumping my kids full of sugar sayin its healthy for them, so it's a one time thing when they are sick.

• DMARMAR DMARMAR
    02.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. I was hoping the kids variety would taste better than it did. My kiddos did not like the flavors and I couldn't stomach them either. We will stick with the regular adult varieties.

• AllieZiekle By  AllieZiekle
    02.23.09

My kiddos had mixed reviews. I'm glad to see more positive feedback. My 10 year old daughter enjoyed the beverage with dinner. My 5 year old daughter wasn't impressed with the flavor choices. She actually thought the red beverages were a bit bland. I thought so too... I will try the pineapple again. Maybe I'll change my mind from overly priced to yummy?!

• 4barnes By  4barnes
    02.23.09

We tired all the different flavors of Emergen-C, and we didn't care for the taste at all. My daughter thought they were all nasty and refused to drink more than the initial swallow. Angela liked the concept of a fizzy drink, and thought it smelled good. However, the taste was bad. I also choked a couple swallows down, and have concluded that vitamins taste much better.

• happymom40 By  happymom40
    02.23.09

My five year old did not like it at all! Darn too, I was hoping to get some more vitamins in her somehow!!

• GardenGurl By  GardenGurl
    02.23.09

My son thought the names of the flavors sounded great, but he thought the taste was too tart and fizzy. He did not like them and would not finish drinking them. He is 4 years old and will try nearly everything we offer him, but did not like these.

• sehein7 By  sehein7
    02.23.09

My 6 year old did not like it at all. She took about 2 drinks and wouldn't touch it again.

• thedarling By  thedarling
    02.23.09

My son didn't seem to enjoy the fizz as much as I did. So, I ended up finishing the samples, but from a mom's perspective, VERY TASTY! :)

• Lauren003 By  Lauren003
    02.21.09

Mine loved it, maybe because they're used to drinking regular Emergen-C. I also didn't like how it didn't dissolve completely but they didn't seem to mind.

• ilovebeingamommy7 By  ilovebeingamommy7
    02.20.09

My kids liked it too. Only one complaint, my 8 yr. old said that the orange pineapple explosion was too sweet.

• StephanieRog By  StephanieRog
    02.18.09

If you mix it with water it was not so great but with juice it was good. I did not like that it did not seem to disolve all the way & had weird bubbles.

• shellberry By  shellberry
    02.18.09

my daughter loved it as well. the only thing is trying to get it mixed without it squirting out of the sippy cup