Emergen C Kidz Complete Multivitamin | SheSpeaks

• My kids love these, and I found out why when I read the ingredients a little closer. These are packed with vitamins and SUGAR. I'm not a mom who doesn't let her kids have any sugar, BUT, I don't like pumping my kids full of sugar sayin its healthy for them, so it's a one time thing when they are sick.

• DMARMAR DMARMAR
    02.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. I was hoping the kids variety would taste better than it did. My kiddos did not like the flavors and I couldn't stomach them either. We will stick with the regular adult varieties.

• Tannersmom By  Tannersmom
    03.01.09

My son liked the orange pineapple the best of the three flavors, but thought they all had a bitter/sour taste and a long aftertaste. I mixed the packets with light apple juice, which made all three flavors taste much better. We will both drink the rest, but unless it is on sale (and with coupon), will not rush out to buy more.

• shannon1233 By  shannon1233
    02.28.09

My kids did not like the taste at all. They refuse to drink any more of it. I liked the idea behind it, but I dont think we will purchse it.

• Whinemaker By  Whinemaker
    02.28.09

I combine the EmergenC in a big 20 oz bottle of Crystal lite. Raspberry Emergen C & Pink Lemonade Crystal lite Yummy!

• millerjb5 By  millerjb5
    02.28.09

Fizzyness was cool, packaging was fun, like a koolaid drink but come to flavor it looses it's appeal.

• nicole3874 By  nicole3874
    02.27.09

My children tasted it and then dumped it in the sink. Neither of them liked it at all.

• sylar By  sylar
    02.27.09

my kid didnt like it at all. Wouldn't even try any of the other flavors after the first sip.

• abesmommy By  abesmommy
    02.25.09

i couldnt get my little boy past the first sip. I tried it myself and it was horrible...Its a great concept but tastes just nasty.

• EMCCALLION215 By  EMCCALLION215
    02.25.09

My kids did not like it at all. They hated the taste and aftertaste. I made them try all of the flavors and even tried it myself and I was not good.

• cyndylew26 By  cyndylew26
    02.25.09

my kid loved it. i had no problem getting him to drink it. as a matter of fact, he drank it all in one setting.

• sodegl By  sodegl
    02.25.09

My son actually liked the one flavor he tried (orange-pineapple), but he said it made him burp, and he didn't want to try any more.