Emergen C Kidz Complete Multivitamin | SheSpeaks

• My kids love these, and I found out why when I read the ingredients a little closer. These are packed with vitamins and SUGAR. I'm not a mom who doesn't let her kids have any sugar, BUT, I don't like pumping my kids full of sugar sayin its healthy for them, so it's a one time thing when they are sick.

• DMARMAR DMARMAR
    02.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. I was hoping the kids variety would taste better than it did. My kiddos did not like the flavors and I couldn't stomach them either. We will stick with the regular adult varieties.

• cyndylew26 By  cyndylew26
    02.25.09

my kid loved it. i had no problem getting him to drink it. as a matter of fact, he drank it all in one setting.

• cyndylew26 By  cyndylew26

• sodegl By  sodegl
    02.25.09

My son actually liked the one flavor he tried (orange-pineapple), but he said it made him burp, and he didn't want to try any more.

• sodegl By  sodegl

• momof11 By  momof11
    02.24.09

If I could have gotten my kids past the first couple of sips, maybe it would have had a chance. I couldn't get them to drink any of the flavors! They said it was bland at first, then it left a horrible aftertaste. I made them try all 3 flavors, and I got the same reaction with each. Thanks, but I think I'll stick to regular chewables!

• momof11 By  momof11

• shemdan By  shemdan
    02.24.09

We all were too excited to try this new drinkable vitamin. The kids (10 and 7) thought it was cool to have some fizz that came from a powder too, like it was a science project or something. But after the first drink, they looked at me with a disgusted face and asked, "Do we have to drink the rest?" So I definitely won't be purchasing this for my children nor will I tell anyone to buy it for their kids. Flintstones is the way to go for us.

• shemdan By  shemdan

• rloudmama By  rloudmama

I totally agree with everyone. My kids didn't like it either

• rloudmama By  rloudmama

I totally agree with everyone. My kids didn't like it either

• oregonmushrooms By  oregonmushrooms
    02.24.09

Ditto, I can't add anything. I love the adult Emergen-c, so I was suprised at how off this tasted and looked.

• oregonmushrooms By  oregonmushrooms

• psrapp By  psrapp
    02.24.09

I would have to agree, my 12 year old and I really didn't like it very much either. The idea is great and it looks like it would really be wonderful but the taste ended up flat. I think the "weak and not very sweet" is perfect to explain why we don't like it. I tried all different water levels too and that didn't seem to work much either. All in all a good idea though.

• psrapp By  psrapp

• ramadde By  ramadde
    02.24.09

I agree, it was difficult to get my 12 yr to swallow it. There is not to much flavor on any of them. It was much better when i mixed it with another powder drink. It is a good idea but it needs something to enhance the flavour

• ramadde By  ramadde

• Barnabasgirl By  Barnabasgirl
    02.23.09

Same here. I was initially excited to offer the kids a drink, especially a fizzy one, that would provide so many vitamins. However, the first few swallows pretty much ruined the excitement. The boys each tried one flavor and I tried one, but none of them were any good. They seemed weak, and not very sweet. We'll be sticking with our Gummi Vites.

• Barnabasgirl By  Barnabasgirl

• 4barnes By  4barnes
    02.23.09

We tired all the different flavors of Emergen-C, and we didn't care for the taste at all. My daughter thought they were all nasty and refused to drink more than the initial swallow. Angela liked the concept of a fizzy drink, and thought it smelled good. However, the taste was bad. I also choked a couple swallows down, and have concluded that vitamins taste much better.

• 4barnes By  4barnes