Emergen C Kidz Complete Multivitamin | SheSpeaks

• My kids love these, and I found out why when I read the ingredients a little closer. These are packed with vitamins and SUGAR. I'm not a mom who doesn't let her kids have any sugar, BUT, I don't like pumping my kids full of sugar sayin its healthy for them, so it's a one time thing when they are sick.

• DMARMAR DMARMAR
    02.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. I was hoping the kids variety would taste better than it did. My kiddos did not like the flavors and I couldn't stomach them either. We will stick with the regular adult varieties.

02.24.09

Ditto, I can't add anything. I love the adult Emergen-c, so I was suprised at how off this tasted and looked.

02.24.09

I would have to agree, my 12 year old and I really didn't like it very much either. The idea is great and it looks like it would really be wonderful but the taste ended up flat. I think the "weak and not very sweet" is perfect to explain why we don't like it. I tried all different water levels too and that didn't seem to work much either. All in all a good idea though.

02.24.09

I agree, it was difficult to get my 12 yr to swallow it. There is not to much flavor on any of them. It was much better when i mixed it with another powder drink. It is a good idea but it needs something to enhance the flavour

02.23.09

Same here. I was initially excited to offer the kids a drink, especially a fizzy one, that would provide so many vitamins. However, the first few swallows pretty much ruined the excitement. The boys each tried one flavor and I tried one, but none of them were any good. They seemed weak, and not very sweet. We'll be sticking with our Gummi Vites.

02.23.09

We tired all the different flavors of Emergen-C, and we didn't care for the taste at all. My daughter thought they were all nasty and refused to drink more than the initial swallow. Angela liked the concept of a fizzy drink, and thought it smelled good. However, the taste was bad. I also choked a couple swallows down, and have concluded that vitamins taste much better.

02.23.09

My son didn't seem to enjoy the fizz as much as I did. So, I ended up finishing the samples, but from a mom's perspective, VERY TASTY! :)

02.18.09

my daughter loved it as well. the only thing is trying to get it mixed without it squirting out of the sippy cup