Emergen C Kidz Complete Multivitamin | SheSpeaks

• My kids love these, and I found out why when I read the ingredients a little closer. These are packed with vitamins and SUGAR. I'm not a mom who doesn't let her kids have any sugar, BUT, I don't like pumping my kids full of sugar sayin its healthy for them, so it's a one time thing when they are sick.

• DMARMAR DMARMAR
    02.29.12

My family loves Emergen-C. I was hoping the kids variety would taste better than it did. My kiddos did not like the flavors and I couldn't stomach them either. We will stick with the regular adult varieties.

• randuh By  randuh
    03.09.09

This product was not made with kids in mind so I don't understand why everyone is feeding it to their kids. It was meant to give you a boost on days you are feeling kinda blah. It is the LAST think I would ever give my son... he needs energy like KFC needs more Chicken! We tried this when we went on a cruise a while back. The Cruise ship provided samples in each room so we had a few to try of orange and cranberry. I didn't like Cranberry at all but the orange was tolerable. I will have to admit I had a lot more energy after I used the product! I don't know if I would pay the price they want for it though.

• dolphingirl1975 By  dolphingirl1975
    03.09.09

my children took one sip and that was it.They said it was aweful.So I tired it and I completely agree these were the worst vitamins.They did not taste like the flavor they were suppose to be.will definetly not be buying these.

• JenniB77 By  JenniB77
    03.05.09

My son is 5 years old and he didn't like this. I am going to give it another go and see if maybe another flavor would be different.

• ajnmjsmom By  ajnmjsmom
    03.05.09

I have an autistic son who freaked at the fizzing. Once we calmed down and he took a drink he spit it out. Did not like the taste of the orange. There was no way he was going to taste the other flavors after the fizzing scare.

• sard123 By  sard123
    03.04.09

I was very excited about trying this. The taste was horrible. It is a great idea but they have to do better to get kids to drink it.

• meesa78 By  meesa78
    03.04.09

My children were soooo excited to try this when we first got it. I made one for each of them. The youngest one wouldn't drink more than a sip. The middle one did finish the first one, but would not drink another one when offered the next day. My oldest drank 2 or 3 of them. He said he didn't like them much, but wanted to drink them because I have the adult ones. Yuck to the kids kind.

• frenchysmom By  frenchysmom
    03.03.09

My kids loved this. I am a big fan of the adult Emergen-C so my kids were excited to try something that mom & dad take. I use it as a boost of vitamins when someone in the house is sick so that the others stay well. I love the product!

• healthgirl By  healthgirl
    03.03.09

My 4 year old liked all the flavors but I was disappointed with the product when I read the ingredient list. Too many ingredients that I couldn't identify and that's definately not what I want in a vitamin for my children. I'll stick with the vitamins that I currently use.

• SandyRyan By  SandyRyan
    03.03.09

My son did not like this product and could not get him past the first couple of drinks. I tried all 3 flavors. Would be difficult to recomment without actually suggesting that the product be mixed with another type of drink.

• Tannersmom By  Tannersmom
    03.01.09

My son liked the orange pineapple the best of the three flavors, but thought they all had a bitter/sour taste and a long aftertaste. I mixed the packets with light apple juice, which made all three flavors taste much better. We will both drink the rest, but unless it is on sale (and with coupon), will not rush out to buy more.