CBS NCIS

CBS NCIS

4.6
              Rated #27 in Television Shows
39 Reviews 4.6/5 stars

This show is great, funny and intreaging. Really took a turn thios season wasn't expecting-Thats why I love this show--you just never know!!

Favorite NCIS NCIS is one of the shows that I watch regularly and cannot miss an episode of. I love Gibbs and the lines/stories that they have created for him. The show is always throwing something new into the mix. Although I will miss Tony's character, I can't wait to see what the next season brings.

OMG! I love this show. Gibbs and Abby are the best. This show is a great way to unwind and learn a few things that you may not have know about any of the armed services. 100% love this show.

Great show! I enjoy watching episodes of NCIS, it's a really great show. The characters are amazing. I can't say it's my favorite one because NCIS: Los Angeles is my favorite and I love to watch it more.

NCIS one of the best for both cast and writers We have watched NCIS from the beginning,. It has a terrific cast. Even when one actor leaves, the actor who thaes their place meshes in well with the cast. The writers for this show have done a terrific job using the actors to their best advantage.

CBS NCIS - is the BEST! One of the best shows on TV. I have watched from the beginning and still love it. The actors to an amazing job - they keep it funny and interesting. ( well I guess that is the writes). Abby is a real hoot! Love everything about this show.

A series with humour one of the best series ever!! Mark Harmon is just adorable ! a series with humour and mystery!

Best Show I have watched this show since it started & I love the characters particularly Gibbs, Abby, & Ducky!

My husband and I watch this show every week. We've seen every episode. It's probably one of our top 5 favorites

Love NCIS I really enjoy watching NCIS as they have interesting characters, respectful atmosphere, and do not involve current political views in their episodes. I will definitely continue to watch this program!

Addictive Series I love this show NCIS is one of my all time favorite it can't be best fans of criminal minds will not be disappointed highly recommend this checks all the boxes

I caught up on all the episodes about 4 years ago for CBS NCIS. I now watch it weekly. It is a great show to watch and keeps it interesting.

Greatest TV show ever! One of the best criminal drama shows on TV!! We watch it every week without fail! Was very sad when Covid-19 shut them down from filming new episodes for those 3 months but so happy they are back on schedule and not just reruns!

NCIS Z Great show,great cast. I have been watching it from the beginning.