CW One Tree Hill

CW One Tree Hill

4.5
              Rated #49 in Television Shows
18 Reviews 4.5/5 stars

This is one show I haven't watched. What's it about?

bleh.. this show started when i was still in highschool... and honestly.. it had gone downhill since then.. as most shows.. the best shows are in the earlier seasons.. i stopped watching after season 3 or 4. Its a good show with a lot of drama =)

This was a really good series. I preferred the earlier seasons though when they were in high school.

So sad that it ended it got really good at the end very drama based I love the comedy in it too

I started watching this show when it first started it and I loved it! Watched it until the final episode.

I watched this entire show on Netflix. I had heard friend rave about it for years and finally decided that I should try it out for myself and see if it was worth the hype. Once I started watching I would tell myself I would watch one episode a night but then 3 episodes would fly by and I couldn't stop watching. I loved the show as was very sad that it ended. I loved all the characters and although some of the plot lines were far fetched I could not give up on them.

One of my favorite guilty pleasures! You will fall in love with the characters and the story lines, Also the soundtracks are amazing!

One of my all time favorite shows!! I could easily sit and watch this show over and over again!

I watched this series on Netflix from start to finish. I completely fell in love with the characters and the main storyline. As in all CW/WB shows, the plots get a little outlandish at times, but hey that's what makes it entertaining. I highly recommend this show to everyone, especially those who enjoyed Gilmore Girls and/or Gossip Girl.

I love this show! I've watched every episode and forced my ex to watch it with me too&he fell in love with the show lol.

This is my favorite show. I even got my sister to watch it. The first couple seasons were the best.

one of my favorite shows.

I loved this show I miss it so much i can watch it over and over

I was addicted to this show and was so sad to see it end! I wish they would have kept it going or at least made a movie out of it. I miss OTH!