CBS Two and a Half Men

CBS Two and a Half Men

3.2
              Rated #87 in Television Shows
45 Reviews 3.2/5 stars

Yes King of Queens is soo funny as well as Everybody Loves Raymond-I just can't keep a straight face watching some of these sitcoms!

Super funny, but NOT for kids! It is too hard to watch this with kids and having to explain the jokes. I think it should come on later in the evening. But for me, I love the show!

Love this show.

charlie sheen was the best he has ever been on this show. love ashton but he's just not charlie.

Funny, funny, funny. Love this show. Miss Charlie but a great group of actors'.

Such a good show! soo funny! Watch it all the time! With or without charlie sheen it is still hilarious!

Favorite Comedy I scroll through the channels looking for this show all the time! Love it, so funny. The guest stars were always so much fun to watch too.

This show is another goodie! I have watched a lot of episodes. Very funny

I never liked this show.

I love love this show, not so much without Charlie Sheen though! Still watch it with Ashton Kutcher but not as much as I used to, I mostly watch reruns of the episodes with Charlie Sheen! Would still recommend it to a friend.

funny I used to watch it when Charlie Sheen was on the show and it was hilarious. I haven't watched since Ashton Kutcher has been on the show.

TV gem wish I'm a happy camper My Dad got me into this now it's one of my favorite things to watch so funny my sides hurt totally worth it I'd recommend this to fans of Mike and Molly and George Lopez the sitcom I'm so happy there's a lot of seasons more the merrier number one for me top notch I'd give this more stars if I could Berta's great tells it like it is always cracks me up

OK... NOT a family show...... but if you're not looking to it for your moral values, and just want to laugh your behind off to some very witty and well delivered humor, tune in. You wont' be disappointed.

My husband absolutely loves this show and I think it is great too.