Glad  Cling Wrap

Glad Cling Wrap

4.4
              Rated #93 in Kitchen & Cooking
39 Reviews 4.4/5 stars

I love this product, especially when freezing leftovers. It is stronger than regular plastic wrap, and keeps the leftovers from getting moisture crystals in.

Glad for Glad I have trusted this product forever. My mother used Glad Cling Wrap when I was a kid. It keeps my food fresher longer.

need this works great. very helpful in the kitchen! awesome product

Best cling film Easy to tear and holds its shape. So much better than other brands. Never lets me down

This is my favorite. I have tried many different ones, but this one does work best for me.

Just use it This is the only product we use in this house- it has to be this brand. Generic brands are a waste of money

The only product we use! Glad Clingwrap is a staple at our house. We always have leftovers and this is the only product we use.

Very positive Received this product free from SheSpeaks, and this is my own opinion. This view 50% plant-based plastic wrap from glad works just as well as the regular plastic wrap. It comes off the roll easily and adheres nicely as well. It makes you feel a little better about knowing there are less plastics going into the ecosystem.

GREAT invention. I will not use saran wrap anymore as this product is so wonderful. It sticks to my bowls, plates etc and I can pull off and put back on easily. I bought a huge pack at costco!

There is nothing like Glad wrap. I can buy store brand aluminum foil all day long but Glad wrap is my go-to for plastic wrap.

My kids and I use this for everything - especially covering leftovers. We've even used it to keep an ice pack on my sons arm.

Works better than other seran wrap brands. Doesn't stick to itself as bad as other brands.

This product is great for preparing snacks for the kid's lunch! They work well over glassware and other pans.

Sucha great product for everything. Holds up well and doesn't tear

This is the only brand of plastic wrap I will buy. Everything else just doesn't work the same.