Urban Decay Naked 2 Review | SheSpeaks

• ksayan By  ksayan
    08.30.17

This is my favorite UD pallet! I love the colors, and it lasts a long time!

• sapphirediva By  sapphirediva
    02.11.17

I have all the Naked palettes, this one seems to match the original's in quality. Not my favorite formula, it tends to fade on me throughout the day even though I always prime and set my lids. It's a interesting and useful color range though, not very many rosegold shadows in general let alone palettes.

• dianita200 By  dianita200
    11.29.16

the colors are amazing and the quality of the brand its excellent and you dont need to re apply because last several hours

• nikki7509 By  nikki7509
    11.29.16

Again I have all of the Naked pallets and this one is just as amazing as any of them. The colors are well pigmented and blend easily. Pair this with the primer from urban decay and you are good to go all day!

• Emily240 By  Emily240
    09.08.16

Great palette

I love this palette. It's my absolute favorite. The colors are absolutely gorgeous and so easy to blend. You can do virtually any eye look with this palette. It's great for beauty lovers or all experience and age.

• TheTruth By  TheTruth
    09.07.16

YES GAWDD!

I think every person who is looking for a good pallet should buy an urban decay one. It's highly pigmented which means the color is gonna go on you're eyes and be the same color you see in the package! It's easy to apply, no hard scrapping needed & it last FOREVER! Seriously. These are colors that you WILL use. (Btw It's around $50)

• Pufferfish By  Pufferfish
    09.04.16

UD Naked 2 Review

Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette is an Awesome Product. pigment and quality wisommend. Recommended

• Shally By  Shally
    01.01.16

Me encanta la paleta de colores de Urban Decay Naked 2. Excelente sus 12 colores neutrales y brillantes.

• nayna0121 By  nayna0121
    12.16.15

This palette has beautiful colors. Very smooth application and very high in pigmentation. The price is pretty expensive, but great product!

• 15renfrotm By  15renfrotm
    12.05.15

Absolutely love this pallet. Definitely worth the money. Lasts forever, I've had mine for almost 2 years and I haven't hit the pan on any color yet. Colors are beautifully pigmented.

• Sashmil By  Sashmil
    12.02.15

Love, love, love this! Had great colors that look good on every skin type. Tons of choices for day and night wear. Also a pallette last a long time.

• ajwatkins78 By  ajwatkins78
    11.12.15

I love urban decay and everything they have out on the market but this palette is my favorite out of all of the products! There are multiple styles you can create with the beautiful colors and they blends easily! Usually there is one or two colors in a palette that I don't care for but I love all the colors in this palette!

• Sharryjean By  Sharryjean
    09.06.15

This is the ultimate in eyeshadow! The shadow is long lasting, the colors are brilliant and crease proof. I absolutely love this shadow.

• shaynakasdan By  shaynakasdan
    08.18.15

LOVE THESE COLORS! I TOTALLY RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT! The colors are amazing and they stay on forever!

• emzytran By  emzytran
    06.15.15

LOVE IT! I personally think that this Naked palette is the best out of them all. It has all the neutral tones you want without being too blue or too purple or too plain. It's perfect and I definitely love the metal packaging that it comes in as the first Naked palette seems to be a lil loose and tends to get everywhere. Recommend this for anyone with all skin tones.