Tide with Dawn Stainscrubbers Liquid Laundry Detergent | SheSpeaks

• miamiladyliving miamiladyliving
    09.15.15

This detergent leaves your clothes smelling great. It also cleans without hurting the colors of your clothes.

• Lizzy33dona_picks By  Lizzy33dona_picks
    10.09.18

I love all tide products, this one really lifts tough stains. I love the way it cleans,smells and I only have to use the recommended amount!

• broach8 By  broach8
    09.27.18

Tide is the BEST.

GEts my stains out every time and keeps my clothes smelling so fresh and clean. I won't use any other detergent.

• empusagirl By  empusagirl
    09.27.18

Gets Stains Out

I never thought about having Dawn in my laundry detergent but it makes sense. This detergent works great and gets stains out. It smells excellent and is gentle on my laundry. It is also affordable. I love this detergent.

• Heathers2980 By  Heathers2980
    10.21.17

Tide with Dawn

The cleaning of Tide with the grease removing technology of Dawn. We love this product, always gets my husbands work clothes clean!!

• angelburciago By  angelburciago
    04.19.17

Amazing

Ive always put tide and dawn on my childrens stains let set then wash..works amazing now its sold that way even better.

• BV2323 By  BV2323
    02.08.17

One of the best !

Tide with Dawn has been the best addition to my household. I no longer need to worry as much about fading(jeans!) or piling. Dawn included to the detergent has been a wonderful benefit. The clothes colors don't fade as easily and of course super soft.

• Grannyknowsit By  Grannyknowsit
    02.08.17

Great cleaning power. The fresh clean smell you clothes have after washing if refreshing.

• Kesha0071 By  Kesha0071
    02.06.17

My fav

I love tide it leaves your clothes clean and fresh...i biy this every time i wash clothes i buy all tide products!!!!! Love love love it!!!

• Kesha0071 By  Kesha0071
    02.06.17

My fav

• Tkasburg By  Tkasburg
    10.28.16

Heavy duty cleans

I love tide! Heavy duty laundry detergent! Smells great! Cleans amazing! Does the job well!