Q-Tips Cotton Swabs Review | SheSpeaks

• EileenD By  EileenD
    11.28.20

Essential Household Item

Essential household items. These little magical things are used for so much more than personal hygiene in my house. :) Cleaning, arts & crafts, you name it. Don't be fooled by other brands. There's most definitely a difference in quality.

• benz1171 By  benz1171
    11.20.20

Qtips

I used to buy the other brand because they were on sale. Now they are sold at Costco in a three pack.

• chas2u By  chas2u
    11.20.20

Mainstay

These are a staple in our house. From applying makeup, to using for crafts, they always get the job done.

• PennyWhistle By  PennyWhistle
    11.19.20

Just Buy Qtips

Qtip brand swabs are the only swabs I've ever bought. They're extremely useful around the house for beauty applications, self-care, household cleaning, and even creative projects. There's no point in buying an off-brand because the price savings is so small. Just buy Qtips!

• Midlifeswag By  Midlifeswag
    11.16.20

Nice and soft tip

Only brand I'll buy, these are made well and don't bend and have a lot of cotton on tip.

• sunnay By  sunnay
    11.15.20

Buy!

Got to have Q-tips! Clean ears well! I don?t regret purchasing them and they last long! Buy, buy, buy!

• HallieAllie By  HallieAllie
    11.15.20

These work for so many things. Great for cleaning small areas, applying or fixing makeup, and so much more.

• xxyyzz88 By  xxyyzz88
    11.08.20

Always handy and useful. Excellent product

Used this for a number of household cleaning, especially in hard to reach spots. Even on greasy spots.

• Karenf By  Karenf

The only ones to use

The best, even though they might be pricier than other brands.

• MollyParnis By  MollyParnis

The Best Q-Tips

The official Q-Tips brand of Q-Tips is the only brand I buy because the cotton ends are fluffier and the stick is stronger so that it won't fold in half while using. I use these for so many applications brom beauty and cleaning, to crafing. One of my favorite household staples

• dibingolady3 By  dibingolady3
    11.06.20

I love Q tips they can be used for different reason. I use them to clean my ears and the ear of the grand kids. I also use them to apply eye shadow goes on smooth. I use them to clean around the hard to get areas in the bathroom like the faucets at the bottom or rim also the toilet seat where the hinges are .

• ronikala By  ronikala
    11.05.20

GREAT Q-TIPS

Been using these tips for many many years....they are the best around!

• cheryl_19572003 By  cheryl_19572003
    10.31.20

Qtips the best

great product they are not like alot of generic Q tips.they are sturdy and clean your ears without bending

• designgirl97 By  designgirl97
    10.28.20

The Go To Cotton Swab

I have used these for years for a variety of uses like cleaning and beauty. Other brands I have tried were flimsy in comparison.

• jessicamac By  jessicamac
    10.26.20

Never, ever buy anything else

There are just a few things where I won't buy store or private label brands, and this is definitely one of them. The softest I've ever tried, isn't worth saving a few cents from buying the inferior alternatives.