Preggie pop Preggie Pop Drops | SheSpeaks

• DandVsFamily By  DandVsFamily
    11.06.19

Very helpful, but didn't like all the flavors.

When I had nausea the sourness of these really helped so that I wouldn't get sick. My only complaint is that I didn't care for the lemon ones. So I always had those leftover. It would be nice if they sold just the raspberries by themselves or just the green apples that by himself.

• azalee22703 By  azalee22703
    06.16.19

I had terrible nausea my entire pregnancy. These did work well and there were a variety of flavors. My only complaint is some left a bad taste in my mouth after I was finished.

• tthebeau By  tthebeau
    05.20.19

Love em

I loved these they definitely helped and great flavors so they weren't nasty to suck on

• Liongal80 By  Liongal80
    03.26.19

Great naseau relief!

Love these drops! They taste really good and curb the nausea that you may feel throughout the day. They are a little pricy for the amount you get in the container however I feel that they help with not feeling so well. Would highly recommend to others.

• Spraypaintingflowersxo By  Spraypaintingflowersxo
    09.29.18

Worked like magic

Great flavors that the flavor actually lasted throughout. These really work and with out them I don't know what else i would of done. Worked great and were edible any time of day the sugars in them were subtle enough you could sleep right after eating one if you get morning sickness or were nauseous all day.

• themominmeblog By  themominmeblog
    05.05.17

Did not work for me

These did not work for me at all unfortunately. There was nothing special about them. It was like eating regular candy. I tried them because I heard good reviews, but they did nothing for my nausea.

• makysmama By  makysmama
    05.01.17

When I was pregnant the first time I was sick all the time. Nausea just kept me down, thankfully it didn't get past that point. A friend introduced me to Preggie Pops and it helped with the queasiness but I am not a fan of the taste. I guess you gotta do what you have to do to not stay sick. I have since passed these on to friends when I find out they are expecting.

• starrydana By  starrydana
    07.28.16

Helps!

I never had much morning sickness (thankfully) but was nauseous a lot. These little drops did wonders for it. They helped me feel better.

• parentwithoutamanual By  parentwithoutamanual
    07.12.16

Helped me through 1st trimester tummy trouble

I pretty much lived on Preggie Pops for the worst few weeks of my morning sickness during my first pregnancy. These really helped calm my stomach. All 3 flavors are great but green apple was my favorite. I do think the price is a little high considering its hard candy but it worked so it was worth every penny!

• JustJensReviews By  JustJensReviews
    04.13.16

These are a must have for any pregnant mama experiencing morning sickness. These allowed me to work through my first trimester when nothing else helped to ease my tummy.