Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes Review | SheSpeaks

• Patoma By  Patoma
    11.29.20

Great product i use it all the time. I think everyone should owe these products. There is nothing better then these products

• EileenD By  EileenD
    11.28.20

Best on the market.

I switched from this brand of makeup wipes to a less expensive brand that was on sale, thinking they're all the same. They're not. The other brand was harsher on my skin, burned my eyes, and didn't smell great. I gave them away and went to buy more Neutrogena. These are by far the best makeup wipes on the market.

• Keniamejia By  Keniamejia
    11.25.20

These wipes are one of my favorites when it comes to removing my makeup, leaving my skin clean and without irritation

• Mariejess123 By  Mariejess123
    11.24.20

Great makeup wipes

Love these makeup wipes OMG when I get home I use them and my face feels so fresh love them .

• Kizzy1977 By  Kizzy1977
    11.16.20

Great For the Skin

This product is amazing on the skin. Only one face wipe is needed to remove most of your make up and I don't have to worry about my face feeling sticky or breaking out afterwards.

• Brookep696 By  Brookep696
    11.16.20

My favorite

Love these. I repurchase these every time I run out. They?re the only brand that works on my sensitive skin. It?s also the only wipe that gets off my makeup entirely.

• mcgarvey32 By  mcgarvey32
    11.06.20

Convenient and great with sensitive skin

Excellent for anyone that wears makeup! My daughter is a competitive cheerleader and brings these to all competitions. She can clean entire face with one wipe and they do not irritate her sensitive skin.

• buzymum By  buzymum
    11.06.20

Good for Travel

These wipes are perfect for traveling. They are compact and do a decent job of cleaning. They are not the best choice for long time use if you have sensitive skin -- as they can burn.

• tiramisu888 By  tiramisu888
    10.27.20

I recommend these Neutrogena Makeup Towelettes

These are great! Love how compact they are and they clean off my makeup pretty well with just one wipe.

• aliciamarie3 By  aliciamarie3
    10.25.20

Works well when in a pinch, but pretty much like any wipe, it's not a complete clean.

• rychepet By  rychepet
    10.22.20

SO GENTLE

I love these! They are so easy to use and they never irritate my skin like other makeup removers. I love that it's convenient & I can take them anywhere.

• gunsNglitter69 By  gunsNglitter69
    10.18.20

Convenient Make Up Remover Towelettes

I found Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes to be gentle, yet effective, in getting the job done. Sometimes when you are super tired at night it's tempting to just go on to bed and not worry about taking all your make up off but we all know that is a huge mistake that ends up resulting in break outs of the skin. I also find them useful when taking off make up at the gym before working out. The scent is a bit strong but overall a good product #SheSpeaksReviews

• Pinkprincess717 By  Pinkprincess717
    10.16.20

Wonderful Wipes

I love Neutrogena Makeup Removing Wipes! They remove makeup easily and quickly! My skin felt moisturized after using! There was no irritation or redness!

• christalc By  christalc
    10.16.20

Best Wipes

I love this brand of make up remover. I have use the both liquid and the wipes. The wipes are easier to use and take off every bit of make up even if it's waterproof . The scent is pleasant and they don't irritate my skin.

• Porternurse39 By  Porternurse39
    07.09.20

Great for sensitive skin!!

I use these wipes daily prior to washing my face. Excellent and gentle way of removing the days makeup. I have sensitive skin and have NEVER had an issue with using these. Highly recommend.