Johnson's Baby Powder Review | SheSpeaks

• LoreHerrera By  LoreHerrera
    10.25.19

Baby powder

I love using Johnson?s baby products. This was extremely helpful with my baby when she was getting rashes in her neck rolls ! She is a chunky baby and when first starting to learn to suck on the bottle at the appropriate speed she would often have a lot falling down to her neck. This kept her skin from being moist and uncomfortable truly a life saver

• Kittykatt1976 By  Kittykatt1976
    12.13.18

Good baby powder

Great for the whole family smells good keeps you dry especially in the summer long lasting

• syedn31 By  syedn31
    04.22.18

We use it for my nephew at home, and trust me the smell of baby powder makes him look sweeter and cuter.. my nephew stays fresh whole day and smells fresh after using baby powder.

• SamNau By  SamNau
    04.21.18

J & J Baby Product

Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder is a great product. It keeps the baby's skin fresh and soft and prevent rashes. All Johnson & Johnson's baby products are best.

• UhOhAestheticos By  UhOhAestheticos
    02.10.18

Beauty Go To Essential

I love having a small bottle of powder in my handbag, it's perfect for the summer and chaffing thighs, oily hair, getting sand off and much more. We all want to look and feel our best but having sand get in your shoes, hair sticking to your neck or thighs chaffing together can make you feel, and subsequently look, worse ): I have a small bottle I take with me everywhere.

• GarfieldMichay By  GarfieldMichay
    02.08.18

Must have powder for everyday use

Philippines is really a humid and a tropic country. For every Filipina, especially teenagers and babies, this is a go to powder. Compared to other powder, this will never clogged your pores. It has different variant, yet the original is my favorite. I always have this in my bag . I really recommend Jonhson's Baby Powder.

• Ashymorr123 By  Ashymorr123
    02.08.18

Yesss

Johnsons baby powder is honestly a life saver for us and it makes the baby feel nice and dry after he potties. So he's happy and we're happy. It works for alott of non baby related things too.

• Yazmara By  Yazmara
    06.30.16

Staple product

All my family uses it on their babies or themselves. Love this always!

• AmySS84 By  AmySS84
    01.24.16

This tried and true product is great for a variety of purposes. I have used this to help with diaper rash, smelly feet, and soothing a baby. It has a very light scent which is soothing and clean. It has a smooth texture. It also has been around for many years. I like that kind of reassurance that this product has been used by my mother and has stood the test of time and still works.

• Sweetangel By  Sweetangel
    01.07.16

Love Johnson's baby powder Keeps baby fresh and helps prevent rashes

• kellarchick By  kellarchick
    11.08.15

I may not have babies in the house but I still keep this around. I not only use this but I also recommend this to my husband works great in his work boots and also my daughter loves this on her oidy

• Luscioustracy12 By  Luscioustracy12
    11.07.15

Baby powder is the best for baby to use after a nice bath and the baby powder smells so good. Helps prevent rashes for baby.

• Alisenba By  Alisenba
    03.26.15

I want to review this product on the behalf of my husband who is absolutely OBSESSED with baby powder. We absolutely always have to have this at home because he uses it every single day. He just loves how it absorbs moisture and how soft it makes his skin. It's kind of silly how much he loves it.

• arianasullivan By  arianasullivan
    03.16.15

I love baby powder, not only for the baby, but for me, too! I have used it as emergency deodorant (we've all had those moments), as a dry shampoo in a pinch, or even for chafing or rashes. There are so many uses for it, that even when I didn't have babies, I kept it on hand.

• couponuser By  couponuser
    02.28.15

I keep a small bottle on me at all times (for emergencies). It helps with a few things like getting sand off , or itchy skin or oily hair (just a little though) or to cool you off on very hot (sweaty) humid days. I do have a 6 year old that have always avoided using baby powder on him due to the negative affects it may have on his lungs. Otherwise I do enjoy using it myself.