Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor | SheSpeaks

• candries candries
    03.10.16

For your legs......, its an amazing razor. It leaves them smooth and silky. But DO NOT USE UNDER YOUR ARMS, I was left with a razor burn that remains for about 2-3 days (TWICE!) I would not buy again.

• SimplyDavia SimplyDavia
    03.05.12

Not my favorite disposable razor! I found it didn't do the trick esp for the other wonderful razors that this brand puts out! I am glad I only purchased a trial one.. and I know my underarms thank me too

• AnnanMatt2018 By  AnnanMatt2018
    12.01.18

EH

I personally did not like this product. The gel it has made it to wear the razor just sled down my leg and didn't cut anything. I had stubble every single time I used this. The smell it gave off wasn't bad though.

• Alongmire By  Alongmire
    11.19.18

Extra smooth

Venus razors i love! Leave me feeling extra soft with no knicks! I also love how smoothly they glide and they have a great scent to them!

• PrettyPretty By  PrettyPretty
    10.19.18

One of the best brandsof women's razors!!!

Glides smoothly over the contours of my body. Leaves my skin silky smooth and touchable. A lovely fragrance as well and n need for any shave cream or gel because of their moisture strips on all sides of the razor head. There are a few different scents, types, and a couple razor head styles, depending on which product is being used around the razor head. They have disposable razors with a few different types and scents. There's also deal bundle packages. Individual razor bodies and their are different styles and types. They also have a variety of different razor heads that have different products around the razor head and they all usually have different colors too.

• Blairc83 By  Blairc83
    09.29.18

Great razor

Leaves skin silky smooth. Nice close shave. Moisturizes skin

• jenniferklochdavis By  jenniferklochdavis
    09.28.18

Smooth to the touch

I love these razors, they are easy to use and leave my skin very smooth. I wish they were on sale more often

• AppleValley1 By  AppleValley1
    09.27.18

Venus razors are awesome

Venus razors are the best for a close shave, good grip, and leaving your skin nice and smooth.

• Protonix5682 By  Protonix5682
    09.27.18

Close shave

I love this product! Whenever I use this product I have a smooth close shave every time!

• Fcherish By  Fcherish
    09.09.18

No more razor bumps

This can be used on any part of your body, no cuts and no bumps. Great for gently removing hair from your body.

• Joriedanelle22 By  Joriedanelle22
    08.29.18

I love the spa razors by venus because they leave my legs so soft after shaving, and they also keep my legs from ever being dry or getting razor burn after a shave.

• empusagirl By  empusagirl
    08.17.18

Not Up To Par

This razor does ok but in all honesty, I'm pretty disappointed. It likes to knick my skin and it doesn't get a good, close shave like I expect it to. I find myself having to go over the same spots several times to get all the hair. I won't be buying these again.